Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Raiders Is Now Recruiting

Seele

Do you like playing Warframe?

Do you like spontaneous and incongruent anti-humor?

Do you like concise diction despite the inconvenience and reduced standards for such here on the Internet?

Do you like reading forum posts?

What about explosions?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, Frame Raiders may or may not be the clan for you!

We are a small clan but our founder built almost everything in the dojo himself, to include the research. I took it upon myself to complete all remaining research, build the Orokin Lab and our first Solar Rail independently. We have all furnishings and commodities a dojo can offer, if with a somewhat strange floor plan. We're ninja, not architects. Or milkmen.

Our founder also designed and uploaded our clan emblem - the symbol of our brotherhood, the tie which binds we Raiders to one another - the mythical and elegant blue-breasted Booyah, void key clutched in its talons, azure wings spread wide as it ventures forth boldly into the unknown.

But more importantly than all of that, we're a tight-knit, (relatively) mature, skillful and knowledgeable bunch who have a lot to offer to fellow veterans and new players alike. The founder is, incidentally, a Founder for Warframe itself as well; I'm a rank 15 with all possible content completed (and the acting leader while the founder deals with real life). We know what we're doing and are actively involved (as much so as possible) in contributing to the future of this game, with several concepts in progress and (mostly from myself) outspoken opinions on the state of the game as it is.

Truly our only flaw is our diminutive size, largely because we rarely recruit and partly because we do have some standards. Are they double standards? I try not to think so. Generally speaking if you can type English fluently, have the will to do so (as opposed to private messaging 'me pls' or 'inv' for a void mission invite, followed by 'r' to signify your readiness), and have some amount of likability to your character you'll do well here and we'll take good care of you.

Sadly most of our current members are often preoccupied with work/college and the like. I'll not explain my whole real-life situation here but I am undoubtedly the most active and when you're on I probably am too, unless you live in Uzbekistan or are nocturnal. Both, however, would be to your benefit, in either case. I think. Regardless, there's no activity level requirement, we're here for you, not the other way around.

If you managed to read all that crap and you're still interested let me know and we'll discuss things further!

Edited by Seele