Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All You Creative People Out There

Hellpockle

got a warframe idea but i have no skills drawing so if you wanna take a crack at it be my guest i'd love to see what people can come up with. it'll be a bit unconventional because instead of using just energy for skills it uses health as well.

warframe name: Shroud

Abilities:

Consume: 12energy/13health  a buff like iron skin but for 25/50/75/100 seconds your kills heal 2/3/4/5% of health it will be affected by power strength and duration mods.

Fog: 25 energy/health  renders shroud invisible for 10/20/30/40 seconds and surrounds him in a fog that does DoT of 2/3/4/5% affected by strength duration and range mods

The Mark: 32energy/33health marks an enemy for death dealing DoT at 7/8/9/10% every 2sec for 10/15/20/25 seconds if the marked enemy dies during this time it will explode and "infect" enemies around it affected by range mods

Swift Wings: 50energy/health Shroud dissipates into a flock of ravens that attack any enemy within range for 5/10/15/20 secs initial strike does 700/800/900/1000 damage and any subsequent hit after does 2/3/4/5% damage affected by strength range and duration mods

the idea i had behind it was high health low shield due to the first ability and also classify it as a "wraith" frame

So this is basically a gothic vampire frame then. Or perhaps ghost.

Interesting how it is all about attack and dealing damage.

The whole raven thing bothered me for 2 seconds until I remembered Hydroids powers.

Man did DE open a can of worms with that one :)

Any thoughts at all on appearance?

Since warframe damage scales so pitifully after around level 30 or so (unless you're Nova) his powers need more utility to them to justify using him over a Loki at later game. 

All in all, cool concept though.

How about a frame segmented and fractured venting mist and energy.

The helmet would be like a Hood and Possibly with a crows features?

Tanky appearance/ or semi transparent like a wraith.

He can split into birds after all.

silver basically shroud is a phantom like warframe with raven like features if you read it's abilities you can learn more about it

Yeah that's not gonna be enough.... I'm going at it blind here, I have no clue on what to do and what he wants. If he really expects someone to make a concept art for him he should at the very least tell us what his image is.. 

Edited by MegaSnail