Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On Warframe

timewarden

I have about 4-6 prime blueprints, built about 4 or 5 things, so yes i am familiar with the blueprints, thank you soo much for your "constructive feedback"

Sorry, I can't hear you over your whining about the market prices. The developers are truly forcing you to buy with Platinum. I apologize for not being a decent forum user and being useless with every aspect I just pointed out.

Edited by JRMC

ever heard of the market and the blueprint section where you can find a plethra of weapon blueprints that dont cost you a single real world dollar?

Yes I have, i purchased about 5 blueprints from there, but in 14 hours of play have not been able to get the single/double materials required for the items. Thank you for the feedback

Yes this game lets you have most of the guns for free at the expense of hours of grinding. I say slightly better then paying real money for guns like other F2P games.

You have to level up to use most weapons, like in basically every game, the only weapons hid behind actual grind are primes and the brakk and Detron, you can't really grind for stalker since he just kinda shows up. By the time I started making clan tech I just needed to player like half an hour a day to get the necessary resources for fieldrons ect.

Hello, i am new to warframe. I had a couple friends talk me into playing the game and i must say i really started enjoying. I have put about 14 hours into the game and it keeps getting S#&$tier and S#&$tier. How the hell does the game expect you to enjoy it when you have to wait days before you can do anything. You join a game and the host d/c's causing your game to lock up and you lose half an hour of play plus any "finally" rare drops. This game is out to get every dollar i have earned in a job that hardly allows me to do anything, but hell they want 5 freaking dollars for only 75 platinum??? let me put that into perspective for you guys. One of the guns takes 225 platinum to purchase, so essentially for a month time of wow or any other pay to play mmo that gives you access to the full game, you can get one gun. CONGRATULATIONS! Then my mind was blown when i was learning about inventory that i can only have 2 slots for warframes????? i mean really? Anyway I keep really trying to like this game but the whole keyboard warrior aspect of this game is S#&$. If you have money to blow then yeah go ahead and spend 200 dollars on this game, which is what you have to do to practically get everything. So I must say AMAZING GAME! get rid of all the money S#&$ and time aspects and you would have 10x the amount of player base.

(As far as Cosmetic money transactions that is fine, many games have that.)

(didn't care about the grammer while i typed this in annoyance)

did you waste your free 50 platinum on cosmetics?

"get rid of all the money stuff" So basically backing DE into a corner where cosmetic sales won't keep the game up? no thanks

"get rid of the time aspects" so you should be able to build weapons in an hour of playing? Why don't you just kick rocks if you want to be bored after 5 minutes.

Edited by YveitaClaudia

DE is addressing this, they know it is hard for new players they have said they are working on making the new player experience way better. Just be happy, all of the players that have come before you didnt even get the cool tutorial at the begining, we had to learn EVERYTHING without any kind of ingame help other then other players.

As a player that has come before him and learned everything, I wouldn't tell him "just be happy."

New player experience is atrocious, and it is not worthy of sugar-coating.

Sorry, I can't hear you over your whining about the market prices. The developers are truly forcing you to buy with Platinum. I apologize for not being a decent forum user and being useless with every aspect I just pointed out.

Now you are being toxic, please leave this thread. I am merely posting about my experience and thoughts on a game i started playing :) have a good day

DE is addressing this, they know it is hard for new players they have said they are working on making the new player experience way better. Just be happy, all of the players that have come before you didnt even get the cool tutorial at the begining, we had to learn EVERYTHING without any kind of ingame help other then other players.

I am glad to hear about this, Like i said i am playing it because of my friends, but its good to know that will make it easier for newer people to get into the game

did you waste your free 50p on cosmetics? Blueprints to get weapons, grind to get materials to build said weapons.

"get rid of all the money stuff" So basically backing DE into a corner where cosmetic sales won't keep the game up? no thanks

"get rid of the time aspects" so you should be able to build weapons in an hour of playing? Why don't you just kick rocks if you want to bored after 5 minutes.

well the people i play games with don't live within 8 hours of me, so its kind of hard to kick rocks together over the internet, thank you for the constructive feedback though much appreciated :)

well the people i play games with don't live within 8 hours of me, so its kind of hard to kick rocks together over the internet, thank you for the constructive feedback though much appreciated :)

i wasn't joking with that last sentence. if there wasn't a build time, this game would lose many more players because they get access to content quicker.

Edited by YveitaClaudia

spending that starting 50 plat correctly is probably the most important part of enjoying warframe in the long run.

I don't mind waiting for guns to build, it makes it all the sweeter once you get it. 

plat prices are a bit excessive, but as mentioned above you can try to sell rare stuff on the market or wait for a 50/75% plat discount to descend from heaven and buy some for all the cosmetic goodies.

i wasn't joking with that last sentence. if there wasn't a build time, this game would lose many more players because they get access to content quicker.

i can agree with that statement :) i just didn't agree with the one that had the insult in it

Now you are being toxic, please leave this thread. I am merely posting about my experience and thoughts on a game i started playing :) have a good day

Those aren't your thoughts. You're complaining over the most ridiculous aspects of the game. Let's see:

- Wow, host disconnect. Like it happens 24/7. Join a clan or play with friends. I honestly rarely have troubles with hosts.

- This game is here to take all your money, because one gun costs X and you pay 5$ for X. (Because other games are totally different.) And I told you about blueprints, and you stated that you knew about them. See my point?

- And you still go on about the prices. Woah.

- didn't care about the grammer while i typed this in annoyance - And what do you think this is? The Grammar Nazi's forum? I'm more concerned about your idiocy, rather than your grammer.

Anyway, you get my point. Don't try to avoid it, as you're so willing trying to do. I'm not toxic, I'm exposing you, because the developers give the community a finger, and they want the entire arm. See where I am getting at? You're not the first free-to-play player who demands changes based on their own opinion of hatred over small, insignificant issues.

Edited by JRMC

i can agree with that statement :) i just didn't agree with the one that had the insult in it

Ill give you one simple and valuable advice. Get in a clan, but find good one.

That will help your progress a lot, and you will learn much more about this game.

The only constructive feedback there is, is to just keep playing. If you don't enjoy it then why do you still play it? When I joined there was a lot less to experience than now. I still thought this game was great and decided to pour my hard earned money into it hoping it would get better. What do you know about a year later this game has gotten a lot better. It really depends on how much time you are willing to invest into this game, and how much you enjoy it. Almost like every other game out there.

if there wasn't a build time, this game would lose many more players because they get access to content quicker.

Yeap... Eyes would be opened to how little there is for people who reached the top.

DE should learn from Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

It's a PvP game sure, but the balance is gold.

No weapon is particularly OP and many vets use the first gun of any class because they like them.

And it's hella addictive.

Those aren't your thoughts. You're complaining over the most ridiculous aspects of the game. Let's see:

- Wow, host disconnect. Like it happens 24/7. Join a clan or play with friends. I honestly rarely have troubles with hosts.

- This game is here to take all your money, because one gun costs X and you pay 5$ for X. (Because other games are totally different.) And I told you about blueprints, and you stated that you knew about them. See my point?

- And you still go on about the prices. Woah.

- didn't care about the grammer while i typed this in annoyance - And what do you think this is? The Grammar Nazi's forum? I'm more concerned about your idiocy, rather than your grammer.

Anyway, you get my point. Don't try to avoid it, as you're so willing trying to do. I'm not toxic, I'm exposing you, because the developers give the community a finger, and they want the entire arm. See where I am getting at? You're not the first free-to-play player who demands changes based on their own opinion of hatred over small, insignificant issues.

you just called me an idiot. is there a community mod that can get this toxic player off my thread please. If new players are to expect people like this when they start playing this game and look at the forums its kind of a deterrent to new players

Been playing for over a year, ive spent plenty of money on the game and still think the 72/24 hour wait is a bad idea. It encourages you to play another game or stop playing while you wait. Its a farmville type mechanic.

It's like real life, it's free in a way. But if you want, you can work hard and that hard work will pay off in the long run. But thats a problem DE knows about and are under brainstorming about.

But I understand the situation of a new player these days. Back in the day, we didnt have all these options. We were limited to the one, and what we had. This was not a problem back then. Today we got so much for the player to catch up to, its like you gotta get it all. Because sometimes, the stress from exclusive items, limited items and so on does create that frustration. And the complaints just roll out, witch is fully understandable. Lets hope pricing gets reworked, market and so on. New player experience should give them a little more headroom. When they have spent that headroom of choice, they gotta work hard to proceed. But by then, they are intriged, they want more. They cant stop here, they come so far. 

But what you can do is keep playing tenno! And make sure to log in every day within that 24h window or 12h window. One day you get 25% off, 50% off or even 75% off. But not everyone have money at the time for those cupons. Im broke most of my time so I know the feeling. But build you'r arsenal bigger and bigger! The only option I dislike is that you need weapon slots and warframe slots. These limitations are disrepectful over the hard work done, but also logical in a way. I'd rather like to see Inventory expansion with atleast 5 slots, or something like that. So that the "buy new this, buy new that" does not create the feeling of needing to buy so ofter with platinum. Remember, ninjas play free. But in reality, a real ninja pay fee. Little joke on the end there, but hope you catch my drift. 

Now get ready for u13.3!! Hits the ground hard in about the next 3-6-9 hours! 

Yeap... Eyes would be opened to how little there is for people who reached the top.

DE should learn from Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

It's a PvP game sure, but the balance is gold.

No weapon is particularly OP and many vets use the first gun of any class because they like them.

And it's hella addictive.

i was banned from origin without explanation, so i barely got to try battlefield. and warframe doesn't have an actual top yet.

It's like real life, it's free in a way. But if you want, you can work hard and that hard work will pay off in the long run. But thats a problem DE knows about and are under brainstorming about.

But I understand the situation of a new player these days. Back in the day, we didnt have all these options. We were limited to the one, and what we had. This was not a problem back then. Today we got so much for the player to catch up to, its like you gotta get it all. Because sometimes, the stress from exclusive items, limited items and so on does create that frustration. And the complaints just roll out, witch is fully understandable. Lets hope pricing gets reworked, market and so on. New player experience should give them a little more headroom. When they have spent that headroom of choice, they gotta work hard to proceed. But by then, they are intriged, they want more. They cant stop here, they come so far. 

But what you can do is keep playing tenno! And make sure to log in every day within that 24h window or 12h window. One day you get 25% off, 50% off or even 75% off. But not everyone have money at the time for those cupons. Im broke most of my time so I know the feeling. But build you'r arsenal bigger and bigger! The only option I dislike is that you need weapon slots and warframe slots. These limitations are disrepectful over the hard work done, but also logical in a way. I'd rather like to see Inventory expansion with atleast 5 slots, or something like that. So that the "buy new this, buy new that" does not create the feeling of needing to buy so ofter with platinum. Remember, ninjas play free. But in reality, a real ninja pay fee. Little joke on the end there, but hope you catch my drift. 

Now get ready for u13.3!! Hits the ground hard in about the next 3-6-9 hours! 

that was a very constructive response thank you for that!

i was banned from origin without explanation, so i barely got to try battlefield. and warframe doesn't have an actual top yet.

Sorry to hear that. That game doesn't need Origin btw.

I meant "top" as in MR15 / MR16 with nothing left to rank up.

*endgame