Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle = Go Get Soda, Make Sandwich

vergol

the justification for the snowglobe change was rather ridiculous but some kind of change was the right thing to do, even if we got a somewhat unimaginative one. the addition of armor into the formular seems rather poor, trying to encourage modding for a single ability so i still think snowglobe could use tweaks but it does still work as defense and it also does work fully narrow minded as kind of strategic slow fields on the map (as a clan mate uses it, though that takes a lot of effort).

toggled absorb/wubwub/death puddle feel very good for the flow of the game (you can respond to stuff immediately), so all that's needed is capped duration.

i agree that snowglobe did need a fix i wont say nerf as i don't belive it did need a nerf but a few tweaks and as it is now still needs some

however for toggled ability's i absolute don't like it as currently i am using a nyx and to use absorb im wasting way to much energy for the ability, i go through 100 energy way to quickly with it, i just don't believe this was any way to introduce a toggle system

DE seem to make one stupid decision after another, but allegedly they listen to the community. Who are they listening to? Angry noobs and dumbasses with money who don't know anything? It seems like all the good they do on every update is undone by a huge disappointment or some $&*&*#(%& decisions. Let me give you an example: Legendary Fusion Cores. I bet a lot of players out there just leveled a large stack of Steel Charges to rank 6 hours or even minutes before the update and as a result walked away with around 20 or more Legendary Fusion Cores each almost literally for free. I could maybe understand 1 Legendary Fusion Core, but 2? This just had "abuse me" written all over it.

Snow Globe was perfectly balanced without HP, but I guess someone got mad one day when a Frost spammed max duration Snow Globes all over the map that just wouldn't go away. Snow Globe never stopped waves of infested storming through it, Shockwave and Fusion MOAs rushing it, Railgun MOAs shooting through it, Grineer Scorches, Napalms and Bombards raping it to pieces, and bunches of other melee units that easily found their way inside. After a patch, the Stalker was even unaffected by the slow radius. If Snow Globe did need a fix, it should have been improving the AI to have better strategies to deal with Snow Globe. It was far from an invincibility button, and even further from a brb afk soda/sandwich/whatever button unless you played noob missions where it doesn't even matter where even just having a high shield/hp/armor or crap skills like Iron Skin are afk buttons. Also, in the exact same update that Snow Globe got nerfed, Valkyr's ult (Hysteria) got buffed. And Valkyr's ult literally is an invincibility button for 77.1 SECONDS with maximum duration. What the heck? You can brb for much more than a soda in that amount of time!

It seems like no one agrees with what DE does except their sheeple who're always competing to get the first post on every single update thread, or just never used the Warframe or weapon that was nerfed so they don't care because it doesn't affect them.

DE seem to make one stupid decision after another, but allegedly they listen to the community. Who are they listening to? Angry noobs and dumbasses with money who don't know anything? It seems like all the good they do on every update is undone by a huge disappointment or some $&*&*#(%& decisions. Let me give you an example: Legendary Fusion Cores. I bet a lot of players out there just leveled a large stack of Steel Charges to rank 6 hours or even minutes before the update and as a result walked away with around 20 or more Legendary Fusion Cores each almost literally for free. I could maybe understand 1 Legendary Fusion Core, but 2? This just had "abuse me" written all over it.

Snow Globe was perfectly balanced without HP, but I guess someone got mad one day when a Frost spammed max duration Snow Globes all over the map that just wouldn't go away. Snow Globe never stopped waves of infested storming through it, Shockwave and Fusion MOAs rushing it, Railgun MOAs shooting through it, Grineer Scorches, Napalms and Bombards raping it to pieces, and bunches of other melee units that easily found their way inside. After a patch, the Stalker was even unaffected by the slow radius. If Snow Globe did need a fix, it should have been improving the AI to have better strategies to deal with Snow Globe. It was far from an invincibility button, and even further from a brb afk soda/sandwich/whatever button unless you played noob missions where it doesn't even matter where even just having a high shield/hp/armor or crap skills like Iron Skin are afk buttons. Also, in the exact same update that Snow Globe got nerfed, Valkyr's ult (Hysteria) got buffed. And Valkyr's ult literally is an invincibility button for 77.1 SECONDS with maximum duration. What the heck? You can brb for much more than a soda in that amount of time!

It seems like no one agrees with what DE does except their sheeple who're always competing to get the first post on every single update thread, or just never used the Warframe or weapon that was nerfed so they don't care because it doesn't affect them.

I do agree with this totally when they brought the tally table to show how many people played warframe I seem to have the idea that's the amount that played and left the next update... I don't see warframe lasting long for me with the way they seem to do updates to skills/warframes that don't need touching or they stealth nerf when they full rightly know people will ask questions

I think the Toggles were made with good intentions, just poorly implemented.

They should have just been breaks for abilities as they already were - so you could break Absorb early if someone starts dying, the way Undertow was. No extra energy cost, same durational upper limit.

I love the toggles, but I actually think they need to.. re-patch the patch, and make efficiency have 0 effect on these skills.

the drain was fine before imo.

I guess the drain it too much for poorly geared players and too little for well geared players!