Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Left For A Month....what The Hell Did You Do?

Gigaus

if developers designed games for people like you there would only be one single button/skill/ability, the "press to win the game" button.

Yep.

People literally want to log onto warframe and join a mission to not play the game.

Edited by Kiaru

If you actually paid attention to the forums (or at least try a build yourself) instead of running straight over to complain, you'd see that people have found yet another way to make Trinity basically invulnerable.

Again. With even less risk.

At least it takes a small bit of effort this time though.

Blessing is out of the window and link/vampire just works on you.

Honestly, to get the best out of blessing is to shorten it's activation time as much as possible so you can spam the instant heal asap.

But Trinity's main purpose was nerfed. Trinity is basically a support frame and blessing wasn't only for you, but a way to assist your team when they got in absolutely hairy situations. 20 second blessings were the result of duration mods and alot time and sacrifice went into trinity to get it that long.

Now to just only have an insta-heal and thats it is pretty @(*()$ enraging. It doesn't matter how much you beef that ability up, my teammates were stil dropping even when the ability was active.

My trinity was solely a team support frame and now... not so much.

I love that the mods deleted my post for being blunt and honest, yet half this forum is filled with trolls who make it a point of being A******s and dancing the lines

OP should honestly just quit warframe.  I'm sorry, but his frankly toxic, entitled, idiotic attitude is sickening.  I mean, he probably will along with many others when Nova gets balanced if he doesnt already because of Trinity....

Nothing lost.    Eh, but it will be unfortunate.  Such a waste.

Right back at you. Guess what, I'm not a young brat who rolls over for bullS#&$ like this, and it sickens me that the younger generations basically bend over for any dimwitted changes. I don't play Trinity; But I did have friends who did and quick, because lol "Lets nerf the good frames, not buff the bad frames, and leave the game unbalanced'. Get over yourself fanboy. This was not need, and not warrented. And if you can't see that, well then too bad for you.

And to you six year olds who can't do basic math screaming 'SHES BETTER, SHES BETTER'; Sure, and 1+1 = 33. If a number goes from 100, to anything under 100, THAT IS WORSE. But what am I wasting my breath for, you probably think that the lato is better than the lex.

It's be nice to see the mods actually deal with the trolls in this and the other threads, instead of going after someone for having a legitimate complaint. Nerfing S#&$ that people use regularly, just because they use it regularly to deal with the imbalance, is not a good way to deal with your problem. and it's not a good way to deal with a shrinking playerbase.

the lato is better than the lex.

o.o if the lato is like 6x forma'd and has an installed cata then yes its better than just a normal lex.

In the very end it was balanced out more than it was 1 month ago. As staying invincible is just poor in the spirit of the game. What fun is there just to sit there and kill everything when they cant hurt you back? That lacks skill in any way shape or form besides using 2 skills. Your basically running around collecting stuff while everything dies. Heck IMO even in its current state its not nerfed enough. Should have a cap of around 70-80% max damage reduction so there is no near invincibility. yet can still get a pretty decent use out of it that makes you fear standing still or causing damage to yourself while still allowing the damage you do receive to be transferred. 
Edited by dragonkingdx

I love that the mods deleted my post for being blunt and honest, yet half this forum is filled with trolls who make it a point of being A******s and dancing the lines

Right back at you. Guess what, I'm not a young brat who rolls over for bullS#&$ like this, and it sickens me that the younger generations basically bend over for any dimwitted changes. I don't play Trinity; But I did have friends who did and quick, because lol "Lets nerf the good frames, not buff the bad frames, and leave the game unbalanced'. Get over yourself fanboy. This was not need, and not warrented. And if you can't see that, well then too bad for you.

And to you six year olds who can't do basic math screaming 'SHES BETTER, SHES BETTER'; Sure, and 1+1 = 33. If a number goes from 100, to anything under 100, THAT IS WORSE. But what am I wasting my breath for, you probably think that the lato is better than the lex.

It's be nice to see the mods actually deal with the trolls in this and the other threads, instead of going after someone for having a legitimate complaint. Nerfing S#&$ that people use regularly, just because they use it regularly to deal with the imbalance, is not a good way to deal with your problem. and it's not a good way to deal with a shrinking playerbase.

I hate to break it to you, but... DE frankly doesn't care about you. They already have your money, and it's their game, not yours. Just because you coughed up money like hundreds of other people doesn't entitle you to make game-changing desicions. And frankly, any form of invincibility is a worthless addition to any game and is an utterly stupid desicion. I stand by DE in what they're doing to balance the game.

Trinity's been nerfed into the ground, and is basically useless. I'd like an explanation DE for this mess you made. Now.

I didn't pay you good money to continually shoot yourself in the foot, and look for new ways to burn bridges with your user base. WE get it, you don't understand what your playerbase wants; They want long games and showboating for bragging rights. And while I don't agree with it, removing it from the game and in turn your only real endgame will only lead to less, and less people playing your game.

So I'd like to know; Why? What possible reason could you have for continually removing features that diminish your end game, and your game as a whole's longevity?

yes and yes

but we have nyx now and loki/ash cause invis

For a person who hasn't played for a month, you've got an awful attitude problem. Yes your complaint is valid, but you don't have to attack someone for not agreeing with you. Because quite frankly, that just makes you look like a complete and utter &#!. Not only that, but you're just asking to have the topic locked with all the hate

Trinity's been nerfed into the ground, and is basically useless. I'd like an explanation DE for this mess you made. Now.

I didn't pay you good money to continually shoot yourself in the foot, and look for new ways to burn bridges with your user base. WE get it, you don't understand what your playerbase wants; They want long games and showboating for bragging rights. And while I don't agree with it, removing it from the game and in turn your only real endgame will only lead to less, and less people playing your game.

So I'd like to know; Why? What possible reason could you have for continually removing features that diminish your end game, and your game as a whole's longevity?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/233330-attention-all-fishhydroideveryone-one-is-talking-about-god-mode-and-frames-i-should-to/

THERS A NEW FISH IN TOWN and HE IS THE DEEP DARK BEAST

Lol someone's mad. 

Addition:  You know what?  No.  I'm done being a troll.  I am going to destroy your.. arguement.

What makes you think @(*()$ godmode is a good idea in a game that you play seriously?  Regardless of that.. stat tangent you went on, Godmode defies stats because it makes you invincible.  That is cheat code and exploit type material.  A properly kitted Trinity could keep you invincible indefinitely thanks to her combination of abilities.  She can potentially have infinite energy to continually fuel invulnerability.  For your entire squad.  Hell, I didn't fully min max but I could do it.  It's not that hard to get.

Oh, you're older eh?  Well, better bend over for this prostate exam, old man.

What makes you think that's acceptable, godmode in a serious game?  I don't know about you, but I prefer there to be challenge in my game so It can feel rewarding.  I prefer my games to be, you know, interesting.  God mode makes the game trivial, and so it turns the entirety of Warframe into a waiting game for the mission to be over.

If you think that's acceptable, you're a @(*()$ imbecile.  I don't care how old you are, old people can be stupid too.  You've proven that.

Edited by Gaminus

Are people really so bad at videogames they need invincibility to survive?

Maybe he's so senile he needs it because of his cataracts and arthritis.

Or he could just be a little $#*(@.

Look, I don't want to be so toxic but this man, he brings this out.  If he won't be civil, or, you know, intelligent, I won't either.  Though I can't help being intelligent.  Its a bit unfortunate really.

Edited by Gaminus

I feel a sense of hope because comparatively to two or three months ago it appears as if the majority of the playerbase has critical thinking skills and rational thought capacity. (or at least the people on the forums)

Maybe everybody else burnt out from the 1337 M Prime + BlessingLink + Perma-CC + GlobeLol meta.

One can hope.

Maybe some day this game might actually reach its potential.

Maybe.

As much as I agree with blessing being overpowered, people make such a huge deal about it like it nukes the whole map and wins the game for you. Having an invulnerable crap team isn't going to get too far and won't make up for damage in high level play like chaos, etc. For good players, Blessing is unnecessary/overkill at low to mid levels and much better than resistances in high levels. For bad players, it just prevents crap players from getting downed annoyingly often.

no such thing as overpowered in PvE

My dumb alert is going off.

If no such thing as OP exists in PvE, what would you think of a weapon that:

Kills all mobs on the map

Collected all loot from all mobs

Refills life support meter to 100

Fully heals squad

and

Fires at 10 shots per second.

If you're not a "yonug brat" then stop acting like one. You come on the forums hurling abuse and swear at anyone who disagrees, sounds like a brat to me.

Playing a game when you can be permanently invincible removes all challenge and is not good for gameplay. Apparently you disagree with that statement which you are perfectly entitled to do but unfortunately for you, most people don't want to play a shooter where they can't die. DE is catering to the mass audience who want a challenge, not the minority who feel invicibility is justifed.

If you are this mad by a gameplay change such as this, then I'm afraid Warframe may not be the game for you.

If you want to continue to play then I suggest you make calm, sensible suggestions to adjust elements you dislike. Screaming foul and complaining about changes when you can't suggest a better alternative is childish and gets you nowhere. Making broad, generalised statements ("if a number goes from 100 to anything under 100, that is worse" is not true) does not support your argument.

no such thing as overpowered in PvE

Trinity was absolutely praised in higher level missions 

Pretty much every higher level mission can be finished solo with frames that aren't named Trinity.

I think you have higher level missions confused with level 900 enemies in 4 hour survival runs, which most of the community doesn't care about that much in the first place.

Also, of course there is such a thing as overpowered in PvE,  Ridiculous statement.

See? This is what happens when people have to THINK to get their near invulnerability, they start complaining. 

Conclusion: An amount of people generally do not like putting in effort when things get a bit difficult, especially when it involves brain magic(thinking). huehue. I like pie. 

I don't play Trinity much anyway,  I main Loki, and for some reason, I don't get shot at as much as my teammates.