Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys About The Trinity Nerf......(Not A Rant)

Deidaku

Like I said, if you had took the time to re-tweak her around after the fix then you would realise that is also possible.

http://waa.ai/4k9Y

With this build here, you can still achieve 100% damage reduction except it takes a bit more effort and a lot more risk to pull off but it's still possible to go the extra mile and achieve 100% damage reduction and I like how it takes that extra effort because a skill like that needs high risk which is what it is now. High Risk/High Reward and not just No Risk/High Reward.

video proof here:

Add quick thinking, more HPs, mod your castanas do do just enough damage to leave you around 10 HPs and enjoy your infinite god mode again. Feel free to play with link too, it's safe.

Dafuq?

I didn't run out of energy EVEN BEFORE nerf. It's called smart modding.

This skill is USELESS, the only time i used it was when leveling my own trinity after each forma when all energy saving mods wouldn't it OR when i couldn't find enough energy orbs.

THAT'S IT !

Nobody even sits in its area of effect that long, or the mob dies too fast or.. or.. or..theat skill is worthless.

I love this.

After 40 minutes + "healing" is worthless because the amount of mobs firing at you ( and NOT MISSING ) is insane.

There is no "in between", you are either close to full health - making any "damage reduction " ( lol ) useless or you are DEAD making any healing and AGAIN "damage reduction" worthless.

It's like a medic trying to heal you after you got shot, except the wound is in your HEAD and you are already dead.

No, no wrong!

Having a healer is USELESS now even for higher lvls.

A nekro + nyx + 2 novas can go further than any trinity can carry your team.

Nekro desecrate gives health balls and the Nyx CC is godly ( probably will be shat on too soon by whiners ) and the novas do short work of anything.

So again, trinity is a USELESS frame, nobody wants to fill a 4th slot with a healbot which becomes useless at high levels.

Okay, clearly you haven't touched her post nerf nor have you read the patch notes on her tweak.

EV now gives the remaining energy in one full burst upon an enemy's death. So all you do is cast EV on a mob and kill it to gain energy, it's simple as that yet it makes it so much easier to get energy. It's about 100 energy you get back per cast from just killing the mob. Easiest 100 energy you'll be getting and it's not just for you, it's for your entire team.

So quit running your mouth and blabbing on about stuff you clearly have no clue about. You'd be surprised at how fast some frames deplete energy especially if you're spamming certain skills over and over again. Plenty of times I've ran out of energy Desecrating, especially after the patch when you're not host the speed is insane but of course, equipped with equilibrium, you'd recover that energy very well. Also CC frames barely run out of energy as the duration of the skill is more than enough more the energy to recover, same with Trinity. 20+ seconds of invincibility is more than enough to regain your energy.

lol. If you're struggling at 40 minutes with mobs firing at you then you're nothing more than a mediocre player. If you decide to stand there in a large mob taking a full frontal assault then you're inexperienced. Nobody is going to die that quickly if they're actually playing smart. With a blessing build that lets you cast it every 1.2 seconds, you're able to keep your team healthy and alive no matter the situation and if you're aiming for hours + of survival then obviously you'd want to change your build from being able to spam blessing every 1.2 seconds because by that time mobs will be literally strong enough to take you down with a couple bullets and change it to the full damage reduction build which requires QT for it to work. 

To achieve full damage reduction now takes a lot more risk to pull off which is an absolute great thing, because it actually makes those who are more experienced able to pull it off with ease, because it takes practice to get it right and perfect consistently.

lol at your so called "dream team" That'll never be possible. Survival becomes challenging from 3 hours onwards, hell I'd say 2 hours + becomes tiresome. So if your dream team can pull that off then by all means call Trinity useless. She brings an instant global heal every 1.2 seconds if needed to the table OR the ability to be immune to all damage for 20+ seconds but in doing so, she sacrifices herself and risks her life in order to pull it off which isn't really that hard once you get used to it.

So you want easy lazy mode grinding?

Thats all i got out of this

I want my game easy

she makes it faster, i wont mind the nerf if they would fix the grind issue, but funny thing they will never and instead of reduce they add more

they adding another 3 type of enemy in the game by the submission to add more drop which basicly more grind/rng

and if they become rare spawn enemy then oh joy

olde vets been here and yelling at DE to fix the grind issue since U7 or olderish said they would then they didnt

only took them till nekro release to realize a simple fix for boss to give u the parts at the result screen -_-

You dont know how to play

At 40 minutes im still easily not at full health or dead

The only time ill die instantly is when enemies can 1 hit kill me because im not stupid enough to stand still anymore after master piccolos training

Yes please "dodge" grineer shots that instantly hit.

L2P

yourself, bud.

Okay, clearly you haven't touched her post nerf nor have you read the patch notes on her tweak.

EV now gives the remaining energy in one full burst upon an enemy's death. So all you do is cast EV on a mob and kill it to gain energy, it's simple as that yet it makes it so much easier to get energy. It's about 100 energy you get back per cast from just killing the mob. Easiest 100 energy you'll be getting and it's not just for you, it's for your entire team.

So quit running your mouth and blabbing on about stuff you clearly have no clue about. You'd be surprised at how fast some frames deplete energy especially if you're spamming certain skills over and over again. Plenty of times I've ran out of energy Desecrating, especially after the patch when you're not host the speed is insane but of course, equipped with equilibrium, you'd recover that energy very well. Also CC frames barely run out of energy as the duration of the skill is more than enough more the energy to recover, same with Trinity. 20+ seconds of invincibility is more than enough to regain your energy.

lol. If you're struggling at 40 minutes with mobs firing at you then you're nothing more than a mediocre player. If you decide to stand there in a large mob taking a full frontal assault then you're inexperienced. Nobody is going to die that quickly if they're actually playing smart. With a blessing build that lets you cast it every 1.2 seconds, you're able to keep your team healthy and alive no matter the situation and if you're aiming for hours + of survival then obviously you'd want to change your build from being able to spam blessing every 1.2 seconds because by that time mobs will be literally strong enough to take you down with a couple bullets and change it to the full damage reduction build which requires QT for it to work. 

To achieve full damage reduction now takes a lot more risk to pull off which is an absolute great thing, because it actually makes those who are more experienced able to pull it off with ease, because it takes practice to get it right and perfect consistently.

lol at your so called "dream team" That'll never be possible. Survival becomes challenging from 3 hours onwards, hell I'd say 2 hours + becomes tiresome. So if your dream team can pull that off then by all means call Trinity useless. She brings an instant global heal every 1.2 seconds if needed to the table OR the ability to be immune to all damage for 20+ seconds but in doing so, she sacrifices herself and risks her life in order to pull it off which isn't really that hard once you get used to it.

I'd really wish you stop saying that this idiotic "damage reduction" = "abbility to be immune".

It's not.

It's a damage reduction. That's it.

There is "no more risk" it rewards BAD players by giving them more damage reduction. If i am good and don't need it or get barely scratched then i get no damage reduction or small %.

Big words, i'd really to see you and that other e-peen guy "dodge" grineer shots that land instantly.

Yeah, grineer shots land instantly and in T3 they don't "miss".

This isn't corpus crap where they fire a million plasma bolts and you ca do matrix style dodging. Nope, these land instantly.

And yes after 40 minutes you will have trouble in survival T3, if only because you start to kill them harder than 2 seconds.

Nevermind that they change your body's lead percentage from 0.005% to 100%.

Show a screen of you doing 2h+ T3 survival and i'll admit to be impressed. Until then you're just a loud mouth with no basis.

Edited by Erudias

I'd really wish you stop saying that this idiotic "damage reduction" = "abbility to be immune".

It's not.

It's a damage reduction. That's it.

There is "no more risk" it rewards BAD players by giving them more damage reduction. If i am good and don't need it or get barely scratched then i get no damage reduction or small %.

Big words, i'd really to see you and that other e-peen guy "dodge" grineer shots that land instantly.

Yeah, grineer shots land instantly and in T3 they don't "miss".

This isn't corpus crap where they fire a million plasma bolts and you ca do matrix style dodging. Nope, these land instantly.

And yes after 40 minutes you will have trouble in survival T3, if only because you start to kill them harder than 2 seconds.

Nevermind that they change your body's lead percentage from 0.005% to 100%.

Show a screen of you doing 2h+ T3 survival and i'll admit to be impressed. Until then you're just a loud mouth with no basis.

hahahaha this guy. Did you even watch the video? It's full damage reduction if you pull it off right. It's almost as if Trinity got buffed rather than nerfed since her EV is a lot better now and blessing can still provide you with "god mode". 

I love how you make these arguments without either reading the post or watching the video or examining any shred of evidence that is given to you in any form whatsoever.

You've played this game for about a few months and already you assume yourself to have more knowledge than other veteran players, don't get ahead of yourself.

I know bullets are hitscan but just because they're hitscan doesn't mean you stand there and taking a dozen shots fired at you and then say "you can't dodge them anyway" You can easily run across the map to get away from fire for even a split second. I've had many times where I was near death from walking into a large mob because I wasn't paying attention but then one quick Zorens and I fly across the other side of map fleeing to safety in a heartbeat.

I haven't had trouble at the 40 minute mark. Every time I do a t3, 40 min is standard for me. It's my minimum so all my runs consist of 40m + to hours depending on whether or not I have the dedication to go that far rather than it's too hard to go that far.

hahaha you ask for proof yet you don't even acknowledge it. I have nothing to prove to you, I'm laying down absolute fact when you're the one spurting out an argument with no basis. I've shut down all you points over and over consistently and clearly judging from this reply, you have nothing else to say which contributes anything.

There are people already who achieved 3 hours already with the new Trinity, if you check leaderboards then you'd see and for those with doubt and assume this was done pre nerf then just wait until the leaderboards reset and watch them achieve those times again.

Yes please "dodge" grineer shots that instantly hit.

L2P

yourself, bud.

Well if youre standing still youll be an easy enough target

I cant believe people complaining about 40 min or 40 wave + when its not even starting to get fun until wave 50 and isnt hard till 60+