Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Prime In Your Opinion?

azour

Optimus Prime

Imagine DE adding a warframe called Optimus and then releasing it's prime counterpart

Lol.

Anyway

For me rhino prime cause I always like to play tanks in any game oh and because that 0.1 speed buff makes people cry... Which I love

But frankly all the primes are equal because since they are prime they were made to work together in the orokin ships

From an aesthetic standpoint, I would say Ember Prime. She herself has a neat coloration, with the immortal skin either on or off. She as well looks like a reincarnated phoenix, with that plume of flaming hair and the golden shoulder plates. She just looks aesthetically pleasing.

For a practical standpoint; Excalibur Prime or Rhino Prime. Excalibur is well, Excalibur. He's a great balanced mix of offensive and defensive powers. Rhino Prime is pretty much the same, being more of an offensive tank. Even though I don't have Rhino Prime, I can already see the representative destruction that is Rhino.

Bonus: If I wanted two Prime variants (male and female)... I'd choose Oberon as a male. I like just the stag-druid-nature mixture going on. His powers might need a little kick, but he looks pretty cool. As for a female... It is a three-way between Nyx, Trinity, and Saryn. I just want to see their art direction on these ladies.