Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Casual) Looking For A Family Friendly, Mature Clan...

RamsayIV

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.  I am new to the game, but am really enjoying myself so far.  As the subject states, I am looking for a small, Mature clan who might consider themselves family friendly.  I am not into Drama, at all.  I play mostly after 6pm EST during the week, and off and on all day during weekends.  

I have an extensive history of PC/PSX gaming; including MMORPGS/FPS/RPG etc. 

If I sound like a good fit or if you have any questions, please let me know!  

Sincerely,

Ramsay

Greetings, RamsayIV!

The Bloody Cult is a little clan consisting of 30 members, which would like to have you as member :)
We help eachother alot, and we consider every individual equal!

If you want more info, visit us here - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/218754-the-bloody-cult-emblem-labs-free-trading-lots-of-fun-everyone-is-welcome-join-us/

My clan seems to fit most criteria... Shadow Clan, most members are casual, I am a senior hardcore leader and willing to help newcomer but we are on Asian time here (mostly online after 7AM EST) and generally individualistic.

Will try sending an invitation in case you have not gotten any yet. (can only have 1 clan or pending invitation at a time)

Yo, haha I'm just here applying for a casual clan, I like to kick back with my mates and would love to smash some robot heads with you guys, problem is I'm new, I'm profesh in any game though aha, especially first person and third person shooters/slashers, I have leadership skills as I run professional clans/families/syndicates in a lot of games in and out and all around xD I can manage a clan with ease, it's part of who I am! :) the catch is somebody will need to show me the ropes, after that I can handle myself, and help others :) IGN Lonewulfe7 or LoneGambino not sure which one aha

my clan is friendly and like to joke together,like me get someone call me moron,and i love say someone noob,if u like the clan like that,feel free to join me,but now kinda less people,so u gonna be boring,but i will try to go 100 member clan,just too hard to recuirt people for me...