The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Insufficient Video Memory

pArisIan

My graphics card died, bought a new S#&$ty one ever since - as soon as I reach 60 min or alke on survival, that happens to me.... Usually enough to make me drop Warframe entierely for a month or next event.

My best tip to your friend, lower settings. If he gets it after 2 min, lower it to minimun and turn of DirectX 11 in launcher options before launching game.

My graphics card died, bought a new S#&$ty one ever since - as soon as I reach 60 min or alke on survival, that happens to me.... Usually enough to make me drop Warframe entierely for a month or next event.

My best tip to your friend, lower settings. If he gets it after 2 min, lower it to minimun and turn of DirectX 11 in launcher options before launching game.

my friend have card video GTX 760 and INTEL CROEI 7 NEW pc...

my friend have card video GTX 760

the Processor was very vague, but a 760 is a 2GB+ card - so he shouldn't be having such problems.

however. what Resolution is he playing at? i could see him running out of vRAM if he's playing at say, 1600p+. it's possible.

My friend plays warframe After a few minutes he gets a crash and that's what he writes warframe insufficient video memory

i also had that issue, but it was appearing on all the games. Its the windows 8.1 update 1 that srewed it up.

i was able to solve it by downloading the latest intel hd drivers and geforce 335.25 drivers (ps. dont use the latest geforce beta driver, fks up really). Also disable pagefile on SSD and only enable it on HDD. im using manuall 512-8000 mb range

Lol, why get all "Please help!" if you can't be bothered to reply to those trying to help you.  Debugging requires information, so YOU have to be the one to give the answers that progresses the debugger's line of inquiry :P  People should be taught the basics of life before propelling them out of their laughably underbudget standardized zombie factories.

Tell him to try turning off unnecessary start up programs, defrag his primary hard drive partition, and scan for malware, viruses, and registry scanners for those hard to find computer torturing files.  If he still has problems, tell him to back up anything he needs to keep and reformat his primary partition, or whichever he games out of.  After he uses his motherboard's CD to get his computer back in the swing of things, all his hardware drivers updated, internet set up, etc... then have him try again.  Forego Steam if he uses it, just get him to install Warframe with as bare bones a set up as he can.  If it still overloads his GPU, then get him to lower all of the game's graphic settings and get his resolution to fit his optimal settings.