Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Trolling Frame And Trolling Weapon

Primal_Scream

Hydroid, you can hide hordes of enemies and there is nothing anyone can do about it. well maybe kill them before they walk in to the bottomless puddle.

for weapon,  Mitter, all those blades flyin' around can be rather anoying

Did you know that casting Vortex over his puddle pulls out a few enemies? :P

Hydroid, you can hide hordes of enemies and there is nothing anyone can do about it. well maybe kill them before they walk in to the bottomless puddle.

for weapon,  Mitter, all those blades flyin' around can be rather anoying

I'm playing Hydroid with a Miter... but no puddle installed. <3 Miter

1. Play frost.

2. Select the brightest energy colour you can.

3. Spam globes over your team. Bonus points for blocking allied bullets though strategic Trollglobe placement.

Alternatively play volt and cover everything in layers of new and improved giant electric shields. Nobody will be able to see anything.

1. Vauban sporting an Arcane Espirit Helmet and white energy color.

2. Mod w/ Vortex, Flow, Streamline, Fleeting Expertise, Continuity, Constitution (or Narrow minded), and Natural Talent.

3. Visit random defense mission.

4. Post the following warning in chat:

A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.

5. Drop energy plate(s). Hit 4 until you run out of energy or game freezes.

Don't need a weapon cause no one will see it.

*Edited for more trollishness.*

Edited by NGarai

The few times I do play Valhyr, I love to ripline ppl ahead of me  =D

Loki - I like switch teleporting rushers   =D

Vauban my fav frame, but I never troll on him. Maybe while waiting for last player at extract I'll toss some bounce pads. Other than that I don't troll with Vauban. But Valkyr and Loki are fun to troll on  =D

Only one time I trolled on Hydroi with puddle, the PUGs had annoyed me on the DS.

Press 2 as a max power strength Volt when you're in a delicate parkour area.

Choose the most obnoxious energy colors as Ember and Nova, then spam 4.

Max power range and efficiency Banshee, then go all Dragonborn on every enemy on the screen.