Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Skills

wess23

Now we can choose which skill to put in our warframes

would be nice to add 2 new skills for each warframe

and then we would have 6 skills but we could only use 4

with it we would have more customizable and thus make warframes as enber more useful against Griner and corpus

what you guys think?

hmm more diversity on how to build each warframe instead of all similar warframes having the same skills, i like the idea that specific warframes could have choices on what skills they learn and make their own path on attacks. yeh im in agreemeant i like it

More variety would be good. Maybe some novelty skills. Give excalibur a more unique skill and change his super jump to a generic skill all suits can use. Or add a lockdown of some-kind. Or some generic buff skills. Anything that would make every suit of the same type not completely identical and give Warframes the choice to hone their specific role a bit better.

Honestly it'd be neat if DE rolled out a set of skill cards that are Frame Neutral, allowing them to be used on any frame.

These neutral skillcards could all have fairly simply uses. A temporary melee weapon buff (No element. Just a physical damage buff) or a skill that actually revives players within a range for energy.

There doesn't have to be many of them - but it'd be a neat way to roll a new type of customization into the Frames.

Edited by Blatantfool

Honestly it'd be neat if DE rolled out a set of skill cards that are Frame Neutral, allowing them to be used on any frame.

These neutral skillcards could all have fairly simply uses. A temporary melee weapon buff (No element. Just a physical damage buff) or a skill that actually revives players within a range for energy.

There doesn't have to be many of them - but it'd be a neat way to roll a new type of customization into the Frames.

DE PLEASE

Before we get new skills I want some damn power balance patch! I have no reason to ever use my first skill as a Volt. And while the electric shield sounds usefull, it really isn't because it decreases my overall damage, even against Corpus - not to mention the "cover" aspect is worthelss since there is always plenty of cover avaiable.

Before we get new skills I want some damn power balance patch! I have no reason to ever use my first skill as a Volt. And while the electric shield sounds usefull, it really isn't because it decreases my overall damage, even against Corpus - not to mention the "cover" aspect is worthelss since there is always plenty of cover avaiable.

There is some merit to this too.

There are a lot of skills that either act funny, aren't useful or make themselves a bit redundant.

Volt's shield?

Ember's Overheat?

Excalibur's Super Jump?

I don't feel like any of these abilities need removal or replacing - but it is time to revise what they do. Every skill should feel useful, this is ideal.

In fact, I say it is more important for now then adding new skills. Until each Warframe is truly in a place where each skill is useful we shouldn't be trying to add more to their arsenal.

I've had this suggestion in my head a long time - might as well post it here.

Excalibur's Super Jump is among the most pointless skills in the game. There really isn't a situation where it feels super useful and the mobility it affords you doesn't truly speed anything up significantly enough to care for it.

What if Superjump gave your falling melee attack a damage boost based on the height you fall? Excalibur would leap over the fight and come crashing down on top of enemies - dealing a whole ton of damage if he found the right moment for it.

Edited by Blatantfool

I think the whole skill shebang just needs a lot of work. I never use my first three abilities as a Mag, don't even load 'em.

Pull can be replaced by sprinting with a charge attack.

Shield Polarize can't be used on yourself and is never there in time to heal allies. Its one use is in defense missions, but unless crazy leveld it restores only a paltry amount of shields.

And Bullet Attractor can be replaced by not shooting like an idiot, plus it removes any chance of headshots.

Crush is useful, but also pretty generic. It's just a massive damage AoE attack.

I want to see low level skills on a cooldown or something, so they can be used a lot more and just made more useful. I'd also like to see the Ults buffed a little, since my Crush SHOULD be able to kill a flippin' level one Ancient, but NOPE! Though for increased energy, of course.