The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And For My 1000 Post...

xlraistlx

And for my 1000 post. I'd like to introduce myself.

I downloaded Warframe when it changed to Open Beta but didn't play it until July, the reason? well I still had my xbox 360 and I had never played anything on a PC besides AoE and Solitaire. Coming from a past of mostly console games getting used to keyboard and mouse was a pain., tried using a controller but it just didn't feel right, but after some time I'm already used to it and is mostly because of Warframe.

Let's star by my name. xlraistlx    why? well as I already said a few lines above I used to play on xbox live, by the time I made my account I was 15 years old and, I don't know about you but, I was pretty dumb back then, so the Xs on the name come from that. My XBL account is xl raist lx as I wanted it to have something with Raistlin Majere's name on it. Tried some things, not many to be honest, and Raist between the "xl lx" seemed right at the time. When I needed to make new accounts I couldn't use spaces and that's why I deleted them from the nickname, I've been xlraistlx since then.

Now moving to the game itself. I started playing the weekend between the Fusion Moa event (how I punish myself for Frost Prime and Snipertron Vandal) and the arrival of U9, as many of you can imagine I had no Idea why the starchart had changed and now was upsie down, and why suddenly I saw a ton of Novas, almost always two per mission.

I have to say that the thing that got me most involved in Warframe was the community the game has. Players willing to put a knee on the mud to help the new ones, that is what kept me interested, to be able to do the same once I felt I could, and now I do at any time I get the opportunity, just because I hope some of them (most I wish) will do the same one day.

In game I am now mastery rank 11 and I think I'll be stuck at that a while because if I don't like a weapon I sell it and almost never look back at it (the only exception at this point is the tysis). I had had almost all the frames but Hydroid, Valkyr (which is in my foundry and ready in 12 hours as of this post) and Excal Prime as I couldn't affort any of the Foundes pack at the moment.

I main Loki. For a long time I ran with my Paris Prime, Despair and Orthos Prime, but right now I just play with anything I feel like putting in and I'm trying a lot of melee weapons with the changes on the melee mechanics.

As you have probably noticed by this time, I am not a native english speaker. I am a mexican tenno, I am 21 years old and this was my introduction on the forums.

Edit:

All the nice things come to an end but at least I'll have this image.

Cx9db7v.png

Edited by xlraistlx

Hola, senor Raist!

I'm so proud of you right now. Now get on the rest of TMR's level and get a couple thousand more posts to join Hayden and Sixty.

But Sixty is sick, I'm starting to think doesn't even play the game until he wants to prove something on the forums.

Let's star by my name. xlraistlx    why? well as I already said a few lines above I used to play on xbox live, by the time I made my account I was 15 years old and, I don't know about you but, I was pretty dumb back then, so the Xs on the name come from that. My XBL account is xl raist lx as I wanted it to have something with Raistlin Majere's name on it. Tried some things, not many to be honest, and Raist between the "xl lx" seemed right at the time. When I needed to make new accounts I couldn't use spaces and that's why I deleted them from the nickname, I've been xlraistlx since then.

So that explains the x's.

I've always read your name as iraistL lol.

Glad to know more about you senior.

Since you said you were mostly a console player have you been to Warframe on the next generation yet?

Nope, my last console was the xbox 360; of course I'd love to acquire a new generation one but I cannot affort it now as I'm still studying.

Nope, my last console was the xbox 360; of course I'd love to acquire a new generation one but I cannot affort it now as I'm still studying.

Ah, well I was just wondering how it would of felt for you to play Warframe on console after you had to get used to it on PC controls.

Hope to see you on the PS4, you look fun to play with.