The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Forums

(PSN)LeviathanTM

Hey all, 

I only started playing Warframe on PS4 simply because it was free. It took me awhile to get used to transitioning from Call Of Duty to this but I am really liking the game. So much in fact that I have now 4 frames and half of them are fully capped (Oberon is at lvl 4 and Hydroid at level 29) I have been a big fan of rpg's since I can remember so this almost like being at home. I am confused to the fusion process and a few other things so dont be surprised if I ask alot of questions. :) 

Welcome to the forums.

Some advice: You're going to meet all kinds of people here. Some are going to be really nice and helpful. Some are going to be very sarcastic. Some are going to want to argue with you just for the sake of arguing with you. And some are just going to be downright toxic.

Keep a cool head whenever you talk to people, don't let them get under your skin, and take everything you read in the feedback forums with a grain of salt, and you'll be fine.

Might I recommend checking out the Fan Art and other "Extra" subforums while you're here? There's a bunch of wonderfully creative people there, and they're very pleasant on average.

RUN TENNO, LEAVE THIS DARK PLACE BEFORE THEY GET YOU ASWELL!

*stab*

Welcome! :D

I hope you continue to love this game with the rest of us. If you are willing to gamble with your sanity, check out the Extras section of the forums. Other than that, may the Lotus be with you.

Welcome to the forums.

Some advice: You're going to meet all kinds of people here. Some are going to be really nice and helpful. Some are going to be very sarcastic. Some are going to want to argue with you just for the sake of arguing with you. And some are just going to be downright toxic.

Keep a cool head whenever you talk to people, don't let them get under your skin, and take everything you read in the feedback forums with a grain of salt, and you'll be fine.

Might I recommend checking out the Fan Art and other "Extra" subforums while you're here? There's a bunch of wonderfully creative people there, and they're very pleasant on average.

No problem, 

Im accustomed to horrible forums (XDA) and forums that actually try to help so I'm good :)