Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doing Some Odd... With A Twist

Arxiun

Tired of the every day, run of the mill ODD? Tired of going to slice through some infested, only for novas and boobens to come and blow them up in your face, as rockets rain from the sky? Tired of never getting many kills unless you yourself resort to these methods? I have just the solution. What I want to do is get a squad to go with me to do an ODD... except without any guns or nukers. Only melee ODD. No abilities allowed. Period. Just 4 Tenno coptering through waves of infested as far as we can go, with nothing but our swords and our faithful sentinels. 

EDIT: spelling errors

EDIT2: Removed irony

Edited by Arxiun

how you will survive without healing abilities because of the toxic ancients. unless you craft health tingies (alot of them) and/or have rejuvenation aura

I use rejuvenation for all my current build, also dakra normally stops them from being too obnoxious

why do you need to have many kills? need to compensate for something?...

Idk about you, but I personally enjoy the fealing of bring a whirlwind of death, as well as the feeling you get when you build up combos and multipliers. Plus, its a chance to see JUST how much damage you can do