Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Screen After Beating Mission?

MaximumSquid

Score screen ends after I close it and it shows me rewards

Goes to black screen

Then about 5 seconds later it says that I've died and I can select Revive/Forfiet

Then it gives me some weird message about how i can't forfeit because the mission is over or something

I then force close the game

I have had this bug twice now, both times on Europa Valefor defense mission. The first time it happened we were all stuck until I (host) alt-f4'd, which booted everyone else so they got their rewards (although I didn't).

The second time we all just waited it out, it sent us back to mission completion screen, but my friend didn't get his mods or EXP while I did. Or so I thought. I tried to sell one of the mods obtained in that mission but received the error "Could not sell the upgrade at this time, please try again later." So I logged out to see if that would fix it. Upon logging back in all of the EXP I had earned had been rolled back, as well as all of the mods removed. Really disheartening after spending the extra time needed for higher wave defense missions.

I've had this bug twice as well. First time it took about 10 or 20 seconds before I returned to the multiplayer menu, the second time happened today where I got the "unable to save progress" error and shortly after that I somehow lost connection to the "server" where I was thrown back into login menu and unable to log in.

Include me, just had the same thing happen after a long hard fought boss mission solo, just to lose the @(*()$ lot. Black screen at end of mission, stuck there for ages can hear heartbeat, then screen comes up, "unable to save progress" despite displaying the end of mission dialog afterwards, all the mods I picked up, the blueprint reward, everything gone.

Just happened again on Pluto Palus or whatever defense mission. I'm only bumping this to point out that this time it gave me all of the mods I earned...Twice. Doubles of everything. Granted I only went to wave 5 because no one else showed up, that's still a pretty significant bug. Same routine though, black screen, failed to save, etc etc. I ran M Prime real quick to make sure it saved before logging out this time. Still had them when I logged back in, might be a temporary fix if anyone else gets the error but also gets their mods.

Same i just get black screen with heartbeat though. Then I have to force close the program. Overall after yesterdays patch I've been getting bad performance and a lot more stability issues.

Edited by Antiks

Dito on black screen and heartbeat...force shutdown but seems to work fine on restart. Started just after the patch a day or two ago. Very random tho.

And on restart cant log in now.. wonder if there is a server problem mid mission and I'm losing connection or something. Seems to happen only on Solo missions.

Edited by Thjudgeman

I black screen and have to force a shut down on Helene in Saturn every time i have tried to finish the quest says its completed. Starts to go back to main menu the black screens. I have finished the quest 10 times today and everytime the same thing.

Happening here as well. The mission ends, black screen for about a minute, then it returns to menu like normal. This is usually followed by things being really slow/laggy in menus. I am also getting the cannot save progress message sometimes after the black screen.

I am thinking its a problem with the servers.

I received pretty much all of those problems myself, even getting twice the amount of mods in one particular instance, which I am not complaining about.

What I AM complaining about is how I get my Warframe a level, only for it to tell me that the data couldn't be saved, and that all the work I just did was fruitless.

DE, could you please look into this? This is becoming a grievance.

Score screen ends after I close it and it shows me rewards

Goes to black screen

Then about 5 seconds later it says that I've died and I can select Revive/Forfiet

Then it gives me some weird message about how i can't forfeit because the mission is over or something

I then force close the game

Have had this happen to me as well, not sure about if i loose ranks or such as others mention. Get the revive/forfeit option at one point when i just let the game run it took me out to the solar system again. But as i said not sure if progress was saved or not for me.

probably still a while before DE's come to work so will just have to play the waiting game. the server (chat included) is like a mishievous toddler - always causing no end of trouble the second their back is turned or they try and get a wink of sleep. that said, yes this also happened to me a while ago, 'unable to save progress' ect.

Overall after yesterdays patch I've been getting bad performance and a lot more stability issues.

Same here, after the update that I did this morning I have bad performance. I kinda had before also, because I play on a laptop, but it was playable with low settings. Now it is worse.

I also had a black screen after an random mission with "?" reward and got the message "Unable to save progress" ...

But here it says that they have some problem servers overload : https://forums.warfr...l-6th-12am-est/

Happened to me, when I got the reward screen inside the mission, it said it was returning to the menu in some seconds, when the counter got to 0 it was infinitely black, had to press alt+f4 and after I tried to login after reopening the game, the login failed, which makes me think that the problem was really with server overload

Yeah! I'm getting the somewhat the same problem! Got 2x on some |-!!-| mission and one normal..., pretty bad get this after u made a hole progress and stuf... =\

In fact, i just got a black screen after ending animation and BAHM, got this.

warframeprogressbug.jpg