Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Most Used Gear?

NogginMasher

You mean loadout, not gear... if it were gear I would have answered ciphers, but you used the wrong word for the wrong dealio. Get your facts straight on Warframe. We don't call warframes, and weapons gear we call that load out... or arsenal...

your an arsenal

My fave loadout is Nekros (for dem minions) orthos p (for blending everything in sight to make more minions) and angstrum (for fireworks) ..i dont have a favorite primary so i usually just stick on anything and level it to 30 and switch and never use it at all other than for mastery, angstrum is the only gun in the game i like to use XD 

my favorite melee training loadout is the atk speed scream buffer valkyr, that never gets old, and rip lining around the map in odd and flinging people high into the air from the high towers in each corner never gets old...and immortality punching infested in the face all day never gets old

Valkyr (Real men play angry chicks)

Tigris (Real men only need 2 shots on their chick frames)

(Real men only take one weapon to shoot doors)

Ichors (Real men use weird and gross axe/swords made out some bones from a creature we have never seen or fought that apparently can cut through anything)

Edited by Count_Dante

Ash

Burston Prime

Angstrum

Dragon Nikana (w/ Life Strike)

I basically run Ash w/ normal mods, such as Redirection and Vitality. Since I need to get close up to enemies with my Dragon Nikana, but don't want to lose Power Range for Teleport or Blade Storm, I use Constitution instead of Narrow Minded. The extra duration is nice for Smoke Screen, and getting up quicker from knockdowns is also useful. I also use the Sprint mod to run faster. It is very useful for speed runs and rezing others.

I always hated OP weapons, so I wanted to try something different. Burston Prime seemed to be underused, but still great for end-game content, so I decided to use it. It's my go-to weapon currently, just above Latron Prime. I find that the Burston's speed is perfect, so I just run with full damage. I also use Shred for that extra punch through, allowing me to take out crowds of enemies even in the upper 50s.

Angstrum can be OP, but I find it mainly useful for Infested for the most part. The Infested group up pretty often, so you get more kills. But, the Corpus and Grineer spreads our more, making it a bit less viable, but it's still good. I do not see the Angstrum being crazy OP since the reload can be tedious. You have the choice for either power or speed, but not (always) both. 

Of course, Dragon Nikana is basically the best end-game melee weapon currently, but I don't use it for the damage (even though I should). I only use the Dragon Nikana for life steal. Considering that I do 1,500 dmg for each Channeling hit, I regain 150 hp with a Rank 1 Life Strike. With Smoke Screen, I regain 600 hp, which is basically enough for every Warframes.

This is a loadout that makes sure that you will be able to get into end-game pretty easily, but still keeps it fun by not completely shredding +70s.

Edited by Yazeth

Volt (reactor, 3 forma)

Strun Wraith (retired. I formaed it 4 or 5 times, but I think they nerfed it. It's not end game suitable anymore . Might switch to Ampex)

Detron (My beloved main. It looks awesome, It's rare, It does lots of damage. Five formas, catalyst, shock skin.)

Orthos prime (might replace with Serro. For 100% Corpus equip. Love the Corpus weapon designs. Serro looks kinbda weird though)

Carrier (because I'm a lazyass, reactor, para skin)

Deth machine gun (catalyst, 5 forma)

And all skins possible. bling bling bling. (I mean- one of each kind. not all.)

Edited by WEREsandrock