Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassins Ruins The Game For Me.

Lancars

Then seems that you're very unlucky person who continuously run into Stalker AND bad teammates. Or just whine too much.

I'm playing more than 1 year, and every single time when I met Stalker and wasn't soloing, the single word "Stalker" dropped in chat along with marker on my position granted me full team fighting with damn ninja. Every. Single. Time. And yes, I'm playing in pubs almost exclusively.

Not for me, around 3 out of 10 the chat got ignored (twice or more + one where the person targeted didn't say anything kept moving like nothing and died solo) buut I'm european I'm not sure people understand when I talk.

Then seems that you're very unlucky person who continuously run into Stalker AND bad teammates. Or just whine too much.

I'm playing more than 1 year, and every single time when I met Stalker and wasn't soloing, the single word "Stalker" dropped in chat along with marker on my position granted me full team fighting with damn ninja. Every. Single. Time. And yes, I'm playing in pubs almost exclusively.

I've had 1/3 of my teams stay just out of range and wait for me or the Stalker to die before moving in to scoop up rewards or res me.  (Res if I'm lucky)