Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Forums. :3

Jaegerwal

Hello Fellow Tenno! (Prepare, this will be a long one. :I)

I am Jägerwal. (Hi) Ignore the parentheticals; They lie.

In a previous life, I was an Admiral in a massive egotistical, utilitarian earth-borne faction, controlling an expeditionary armada. This may sound familiar. Please do not speculate. I have made many friends and many enemies in the past -- that which I don't want to bring here. If they are present, then it shall be; But they may only know me as Jäger.

I've played mainly RTS, RPG, MMO and MOBA games prior to happening upon Warframe. I have gone through practically anything that had a suffix of -craft. (Starcraft, minecraft. No, I will not even mention that three-worded MMO that struck addiction throughout the interwebs -- the first of the three being 'World') Ignore him; He lies.

By now, I assume you've been reading this intro with a voiceover. (If it's German-accented, don't. I'm not German.) Ignore him. If you're not, then you may not be an auditory learner. I am an Auditory and Visual learner. I assign voices to chat and read them out in a specific voiceover in my head. (He hears voices. oOoo) Shut up. If you really are reading this the same way I read others, then you may reassign my voice with George Takei, as I sound precisely like him.

In real life, I'm a Computer Scientist in progress, and also a Hobbyist Mathematician. (Hey, look at that! It's an Oxford Comma! :D) Ignore him. (Did you know Oxford Commas are commas that are placed behind a conjunction in a list-form to denote the separation of the elements in said list?) *sigh* Ignore him. (It's like the individual elements in an array; They do not share an attribute past the array type, and they are in a separate slot. :3) <.< This is a math transition paragraph; not an grammatical transition paragraph. -,- (okay. I like Calculus. Lots of it. Don't ask me on Complex Analysis, Differential Geometry or yikes, Unified Theory, because I would fail horribly in explaining them.) Much better.

I can get very.....definitive....sometimes. Some people may call me a Grammar Nazi, but I prefer to say Grammar Guru, or just plain Grammar-Jäger, because the former denotes a caste slur, and may imply or reminisce in the events of WWII. (That which we don't want to happen, because it's very bad. :I) Ignore him.

But enough of this rant. (Technically, it's a dialogue, so all syntax errors are acceptable.) Shut up. 

This is Warframe. We shall now talk about Warframe. 

(Isn't there a character limit?) Shut it. (I think we're nearing it. :U) <.< 

I have started out with an Excalibur. (That smexy thing...mrawr,  I wish I had more of him) ...Just. no. Ignore him. I have kept Excalibur and refused to move onto another frame until I finished my Rank 4 Test, and managed to get a Frost Prime set from the Trading Market. :3

Now I refuse to move on from him. Mainly because of the 190 armor, and the awesome Snow Globe/Avalanche abilities. 

I have yet to pick my favorite primary, but situationally, I like using the Latron Prime and the Dread.

My favorite secondary is definitely, the Angstrum. (BLAST DAMAGE. YESSSSSSSSSSSH) Ignore him.

And finally, my favorite Melee is the Ether Reaper. I cannot separate myself from this scythe. It is marvelous.

I don't have enough experience to assess Sentinels, but I have been using Carrier.

I don't have enough experience in clans or alliances either, to assess the situation about the Solar Rails. Only that they are deployed in Dark Sectors, and that Spear Confederation and Eclipse control a majority of them in the System.

I have lots and lots of questions. I cannot overstate the amount of questions I still have.

But these questions will be short, and direct. (As I love, Logic. Did I mention that before?) <.< (Logic. Rely on Logic.) <.< (Logic makes one free. Unite with Logic. Rationality over irrationality. Goodbye, radicals.) What.

(Logic. Assimilate. Resistance may be frugal but still futile.) <.< (Trust Logic. May Logic be your guide. En Taro Logos. Logic over Emotion. Emotion dictates weakness. Logic must be found. Logic is enlightenment.) He lies. You see now, he lies. Ignore him.

(That concludes my short introduction. ^^) He lies. (Have a good day.)

If you have any questions, please ask them. I will try my best (with limits) to answer them. ^<^

Uh oh. Posts are counted in the Introductory section aren't they? <.<

This is not good. This will generate lots of false welcomes. ._. I've seen it happen. These forums are not my first.

At any rate, thanks for the welcome. :D

Uh oh. Posts are counted in the Introductory section aren't they? <.<

This is not good. This will generate lots of false welcomes. ._. I've seen it happen. These forums are not my first.

At any rate, thanks for the welcome. :D

This is if someone uses "post counts" as a way to judge an individual. On these forums, more often than not posters are judged in the context of their posts. A "welcome" is a welcome, regardless of whether the intent behind it is "false".

If you browse through the introduction threads, I'm sure you'll find plenty of post where veteran players give great advice to newly awakened Tenno, I'm sure you'll find many friends and maybe with some luck, make some rivals as well. Welcome to the war Tenno!

They may have forgotten, but they are not innocent!

-Rawrbot

Edited by RAWRBOT

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. :)

Thanks for the welcome(s). :D

Hello!

Hi!

Jaegerwal He reminds me to my Ember...

Wait wait wait... what? D:

I'm a ser. D: Well, technically, a Lord. D:

...cause whenever i play her i Heard a voice in my head, it may be her talking to me... telling me to purge the world with fire....

YESH. PURGE THE ENTIRE LOCAL GROUP WITH FIRE. :D BLUESHIFT EVERYTHING INTO BLACK DWARFS. :DDD

AND RAINBOWS!

Wait. Rainbows have nothing to do with fire. .<.

It has to do with light refracted off crystallized water prisms in cloud vapors that usually float in a misty, barely visible area directly in front of the observer. o.O

Perhaps Sun Dogs. but even still. D: Those are still water crystals. D:

This is if someone uses "post counts" as a way to judge an individual. On these forums, more often than not posters are judged in the context of their posts. A "welcome" is a welcome, regardless of whether the intent behind it is "false".

In every forum, I would see this pattern. Posters are defined by their post content and how helpful or significant their contribution is in the context of the topic; never about the post count. However, I would also find a growing competition about forum title displays, or forum reputation, most often related to post count.

I apologize for saying that these welcomes are false. Please do not take my former arrogant post at face value. :(

These welcomes are highly valued. :3 They are welcomes, regardless of their intent at posting them. I truly understand this.

If you browse through the introduction threads, I'm sure you'll find plenty of post where veteran players give great advice to newly awakened Tenno, I'm sure you'll find many friends and maybe with some luck, make some rivals as well.

I have found many friends already; just from these simple posts and also in game. I do not wish to make enemies. If rivalry must come out of this, then shall it must; however only through Honor, Understanding, and Peaceful relations, it should be. I do not advocate angsty flames or bloody hatred through irrational thoughts or actions- (I did, but no longer) Ignore him. I simply wish to commune in the ecumenical strands of this Fold; to bind information to camaraderie, until such time that we all have achieved our best. :3 (That sounded corny.) Shut up.

Welcome to the war Tenno!

*about face*

*salute*

Lord Admiral Allan Jäger of the United Ear- er.....er..... uh... I'm actually not sure. Hmm.. Lemme try this again.

*ahem*

Initiate Jäger, er....er.... ready for action! :D

They may have forgotten, but they are not innocent!

-Rawrbot

Ha. I shall watch my back. Thank you, friend, and thanks again for the welcome. :3

Edited by Jaegerwal