Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rise Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

He looks rather... fragile

Well he does hate armour and from what I've heard OOC and seen happen IC, I take it his preferred methods are quick assassination type kills. Who needs durability when you strike first and kill your target on first hit?

Well he does hate armour and from what I've heard OOC and seen happen IC, I take it his preferred methods are quick assassination type kills. Who needs durability when you strike first and kill your target on first hit?

exactly.

exactly.

So Snale, what are your thoughts about that whole 'remote Corpus R&D station' idea I threw out some time ago? I have no idea what you're planning for the rp that comes after this but I was thinking about what might happen should the Lotus want both Mortos and Gaia taken into custody and the two are forced to part ways and flee.

So Snale, what are your thoughts about that whole 'remote Corpus R&D station' idea I threw out some time ago? I have no idea what you're planning for the rp that comes after this but I was thinking about what might happen should the Lotus want both Mortos and Gaia taken into custody and the two are forced to part ways and flee.

Still pretty far out to really go through ideas, but I like the idea of mortos and gaia being refugees from the Lotus.

Alright, so, this is just something I did during work, since I have to teach kids comics I decided to make one in the meantime.

Since I know my handwriting blows whales, here's a transcript of each panel's dialogue.

Panel 2: "Sool'thelas'jytei'yol-

You here?

Heard a few things you'll want to know.

Panel 3: "Ah, excellent, Wov'anul'paar'bes! These rotted tomes have failed to yield anything new to my knowledge.

I assume you won't do the same, considering it must be urgent to necessitate meeting Flesh to Flesh."

"Maybe. I never know what you'll know."

Panel 4: "Flattery?"

"Fact."

"Hm. Speaking of, you were about to share a few."

"Ezelor has visitors. About fifteen Tenno in a scout ship."

"The Shark... Amber. Don't kill any of them."

Panel 5: "If you say so. I'll just skulk then."

"Actually, we need to find out what they know."

"Oh. So I need to talk to them."

"Afraid so. I'll repay you for whatever you learn."

"... With?"

"Knowledge, biomass, and gratitude!"

"Fine. We'll talk later."

untitled_by_snaleking-d7nxij6.jpg

So i finally found a good picture of reference for Tyranis. It isn't perfect due to the hair color so just imagine thats black. As for the rest just imagine it as the early stage of his Golem transformation that will occur later down the line. I'm quite looking forward to it.

XBlaze_Code_Embryo_(Illustration,_100).p

Edited by MasterDread