Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rise Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I had just escaped the Fomorria explosion, the Kusanagi, now officialy my ship is in the Asteroid Belt. Yuzuki was with me throughout the ordeal as I curled into a ball crying for hours. I just lost my parents to the Grineer. If Cardina had not done this to me, this would not have happened. I would still be a toddler, I would still be living in the Church, I would be with my best friend Seras...

...but most of all, I would still have my parents with me.

What I think Temp means with martial capability is her ability to fight, not what she fights with. It doesn't matter if she got a lot of power if she doesn't know how to use it and as for her actual fighting prowess with martial arts and weapons...she had one year of training for that. It doesn't matter if she's been fed that fruit her entire life. Would she be able to put up a fight? Probably. Would she be able to win? No, the only one she'd be able to beat at this point is someone without any training at all. 

Edited by Lady_Viper

Year and a half, there about with time spent training in a simulator and with her parents. Yes, that isn't perfect and it does mean she hasn't fought any real opponents but it's better than nothing and she will have a certain amount of combat training as a result. Will she be entirely prepared for the real thing? Probably not but it's not like she has absolutely no training.

It'll be a good bit of character development; she could just blow them away with telekinetic hellfire, or twist their minds into mulch, but she chooses to use her martial training instead? Every challenge she faces, she struggles through with her inexperienced martial prowess, resisting the temptation to draw on the immense power that stole every semblance of a normal life?

yisssss I like it

And Psychic Bolts is that one ability on Nyx that nobody uses because of its pitiful damage and lack of any crowd-control effects to make up for it. Though with the amount of power she has, it could end up as powerful as the version Phorid uses. Either way, she would figure it out eventually. I wouldn't assume that every single Tenno has had a teacher to show them how to use their abilities. I definitely don't know any Tenno who would have taught Alad V how to use Electric Shield like a Volt or taught Ruk how to use Bullet Attractor before he got his upgrade.

So what's your plan for Kotomi then are you gonna let her to be raised by somebody from faithful. DoC is also open but there she would only learn excellent warfare, tactics, strategies and tricks but she would lack training on Nyx powers then highly... Unless she meets up somebody who uses Nyx at there.

Minutes? Hours? Days? Months? Years? It felt like forever. Stuck here laying low in the Asteroid Belt. They're gone, oh void they're gone! What was I supposed to do now? How am I going to tell grandma that they're dead?

Mama...

Papa...

Come back.

Alright, so me, Blade, Sumika and Dread have been talking. Right now, we're basically waiting for Viper and Temp to finish their conversation, which I, personally, wouldn't mind waiting out. However, Blade wants to bring back Kotomi, and Dread wants to bring Yuuki and Kuro.

So, we decided to give you guys another day to post, and then we're making a 4 day time skip. If the conversations aren't over by then, that's fine. You can keep posting in them post timeskip, with the understanding that they're actually happening before it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Alright, so me, Blade, Sumika and Dread have been talking. Right now, we're basically waiting for Viper and Temp to finish their conversation, which I, personally, wouldn't mind waiting out. However, Blade wants to bring back Kotomi, and Dread wants to bring Yuuki and Kuro.

So, we decided to give you guys another day to post, and then we're making a 4 day time skip. If the conversations aren't over by then, that's fine. You can keep posting in them post timeskip, with the understanding that they're actually happening before it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Also Sumika has made a new thread for us to pass the time while Temp and Viper are on vacation since it would be wrong for us to push ahead after they leave.