Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Watched Devstream 29

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

I have to say, this is a really big jump in the right direction for warframe. Not only that the implementation of PvE/PvP in the dark sectors will really be great, for invasion types like the solar rails, but the ships as well.

I really am FOR adding the PVP in warframe and that is because this will motivate people to build their character. No longer will players be hindered by farming for just new weapons and gear. Finally players can take what they earned and show it off. And it something that players can look forward to.

The player ships are awesome too. Finally players like myself can brush off that extra metric ton of resources. And once again, new players have another thing to play the game for and it adds this sort of depth to the game.

In other words... My body is ready

Edited by [DE]Drew

I really am FOR adding the PVP in warframe and that is because this will motivate people to build their character. No longer will players be hindered by farming for just new weapons and gear. Finally players can take what they earned and show it off. And it something that players can look forward to.

People have already been doing this, even without PVP. Not only that, but if we're only now getting something that motivates people to build up their characters (and we're not because it's already existed for the past who knows how many updates), then that's really troubling.

People have already been doing this, even without PVP. Not only that, but if we're only now getting something that motivates people to build up their characters (and we're not because it's already existed for the past who knows how many updates), then that's really troubling.

Yes but it's mostly looks. It's great to test gear on other players. Lets say a newer player gets killed by a burston prime. That new player will be  "oh that looks cool I want that". So in that sense it gives people a drive to get stuff instead of mostly personal achievement. It's a fresh start for older players and a thing to look forward to for newer players.

Edited by TraparDensity

disable the mod quick thinking and in conclaves and we have a good idea on our hands for the new pvp element which was the focus of dark sectors. This gives a option to participate in pvp not focused on pvp. So, DE is headed in the right direction. That was what clan wars was about anyway. So, there you have it. It is coming I support it...just not the mod quick thinking in anyones line up. It presents a problem with that mod being equipable in conclaves and in the dark sector setup....just dont allow that mod to be equipped and we good.