Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Entanglement - Ancient Clan - Active Drama-Free Teamspeak Community - [Open Recruitment]

Lediard

MR 8 , TASADAR101. I would like to find a clan that I get along well with. I play about 5 hours a week since my main focus is mechwarrior online. So about once or twice at the minimun per week. Sometimes ( like now ) I will opt out of MWO for about a week to play something else and cool off. The dojo I am with ATM I dont get along well with. So im going to leave it and look for a new one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a fairly active clan to join. I recently got back into Warframe after over a year break (I stopped playing around the Moa event when Frost Prime became available). I'm about 95% of the way to rank 6, and I've been playing since around update 6. Since it's been quite a while since I've played, a lot of things are new and I'm pretty lost at what my goals should be. 

My play hours are generally around 6:30pm - 10:30pm PST (though not all of my gametime is spent in Warframe, most of it is) and a lot more flexable on the weekend.

Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit for your clan! :)

Mina,

You sound like a good match!  =)  I will see about getting a recruitment officer in contact with you.  I will also follow up with you with a message, so I can track your progress in entering the clan.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse
Quantum Entanglement - Recruitment Open

Tenno,

A lovely New year to fending off the hordes that threaten the balance of the galaxy...

I hope to see you in-game and group with us on our journeys through the galaxy.

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Hovering sublimely in front of the holographic display, the Tenno reaches up and taps a small piece of light in the shape of a Tenno.  Confidently and without hesitation, the Tenno taps an empty space and the sprite of light pulses gently to form the small Tenno he had just tapped earlier.

The Tenno looks up signalling to Ordis that it is its move.

Ordis quips in excitedly, "Oh excellent move! Statistically, you could have moved here, here..."

Ordis senses the Tenno staring at his holographic location where he has projected itself across from the Tenno.  A small Grineer piece flashes and reappears on third level of the floating display.

"Shouldn't we be helping or..." A brief static interruption of Ordis's sentence erupts before it can finish.

Lotus's voice chimes in "Your skills are needed, Tenno."

The Tenno drifts one foot down and gracefully starts walking down the ramp of the Liset to his armory.  The game board flickers out of existence to resume its location in the data banks of an eons old struggle that may never be finished.

The Tenno gazes down to his weapons of choice and nods ever so slightly.

"Ordis wonders what you are thinking about..."

Ordis gets an image, a glimpse of gray-tone memory of a capsule opening and a Tenno falling limply out on to the ground surrounded by Grineer.  Reflexively the Tenno tightens his grip around his weapons.

"We will find more..."

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement

PS - If you want to be a part of Quantum Entanglement, we could use more members to building memories.  =)

All,

I would like to welcome cosmos473 to the Quantum Entanglement fold!  He is a long time friend that is learning the game.  I showed him around our tranquil dojo and took him for some fun times in the Void.  Looking forward to getting into more and more frames to expand his weapons of choice!

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Welcome to the clan, cosmos473!  I hope to see you in-game soon :D  We will most certainly have to run some missions together. 

Show me yo moves! :O

Oh damn, Cosmos!  You better watch out, the warlord is looking! Ahem...I mean he is being constructive on your technique to help you attain greater killing efficiency...

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

I want to welcome all the new members we invited yesterday.  Put on another 3 people, numbers are adding up quickly and activity is increasing daily! :D  

I for one am having a lot of fun helping newer players through the game, re-experiencing it through their eyes reinvigorates it for me.

MR 16 with... I don't know how many hours logged, all warframes at his disposal (yes, even Nezha) and weapons capable of shredding any foe by bringing them Purity by the Cleansing Fire of Justice (guess my loadout :v) requesting to join.

I am willing to bake cookies.

Hi, I have been playing for only a few days. I am MR 7 and haven't logged on in half a year or so due to work. 

But now I'm back! sorta.. 

I don't know much about this game anymore and am looking for people that can help me a little. I like the gameplay of this game but I only solo and that's boring to me, I want to group up and do runs for items and such. 

My in game name is: Zelgius

I can't be online every day because of work. But I want to give this game another shot, and the only way to do that is with a community. 

hi was looking to find a good active guild. im mastery rank 10. ive been playing on and off since the launch of warframe but i just came back recently. im honestly just looking for people to run anything cause run with other people is just more fun than running by yourself

@Zelgius, muha1226

I contacted both of you via forums message.  Feel free to contact me in-game by sending me a friend request!  =)

Also, welcome to Madhatterand (his PC version) and MikolasVII!  We are enjoying all the new activity and helping everyone through their quests, farming prime parts, ...etc.

If you are interested in joining an active clan that stays ahead of clan research, has an active TeamSpeak, and likes to help people at all stages of their Warframe journey, you know where to find us!

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

My fellow, Tenno,

It is another glorious day to express our talents on the solar system...

What unsuspecting Grineer, Corpus, or Infested will be littered across the solar system this eve?  Let us find out together, Tenno!

Join us!

Warm Regards,

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement