Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Entanglement - Ancient Clan - Active Drama-Free Teamspeak Community - [Open Recruitment]

Lediard

Hi,

i would like to apply for a spot in your clan. I'm just rank 3 and started only a cpuple of days ago but I already read about serveral builds and warframes I want to get and know the common ressources like the wiki or the best source for everything google. I'm willing to learn and appreciate tips. The main reason to apply here is I search for a clan with people to regularly play with a medium sized pool and a nice TS atmosphere. I played several games for quite a long time and would see my self as an little above average overall player but I always try to improve myself. My playtimes are mostly in the evening durig working days and a bit scattered at weekends.

€: I'm from Germany so my timezone is UTC when it comes to "in the evening"

Edited by XeZZoRiZoR

Your timezone is fine, we are part of a community that includes many players from the EU.    I will add you to my friends list tomorrow and see if I can get you on TS to explain things.  Thanks for responding to our recruitment post, by the way! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In need of good, motivated players for update 16 raiding and various unrelated shenanigans.  We have lots of room to move up the ranks right now.  Looking for people interested in dojo maintenance, leadership positions and recruitment.

We offer permanent clan-based recognition for people who go above and beyond, as well as those who perform their asses off during events.  

We have access to a -MASSIVE- Teamspeak-based warframe community and have a variety of resources to offer both veteran and new players.  Please, inquire within!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining your clan; I'm currently part of one, but sadly, I'm the only active member, so I'm looking to move on. I'm pretty experienced, active at least once a week, usually far, far more, and I have a TeamSpeak account. I'm not very good at/dislike PvP (one may be the cause of the other) and I do like to play on my own sometimes, but I like working in teams and teaching less experienced players if need be. My in-game name is the same as the one here.

Looking forward to hearing back. :)

Edited by Tahaneira

• 4 weeks later...

We have just expanded into Quantum Collective for events and tryhards.  We are collecting names for our roster but the spaces are few and -very- selective.  

Contact either myself or KittyKat_Meow22 for more information on what would be expected of you.  If playing casually is more your speed, Quantum Entanglement is also looking for more members looking to prove themselves.

Indeed.  The 10 spots have been filled but the spaces then for the larger tier that we will expand to will also be very exclusive and I intend to fill them with our best-of-the-best.

If you feel like you can prove to us that you have a place in those ranks, by all means message me.

Be sure to check out this group. Whether you're a fan of running towers, farms, spy, raids or event try hards.  

Been around a while? They have experienced members that you can quantum entangle with, they speak your language.

Newer to the scene? Prepare for a quantum leap from some of the tenured clan members as they're happy to show you the ropes. 

Looking for chill folks? There's no quantum splitting going on, no drama makes for a great environment.

Want to be the best in legitimate scoring events? There's a special quantum collective that you have a chance to try out for!

• 2 weeks later...

Sent a guy looking for a clan your way bro. Had a damn sincere post that stood out from the usual. 

Check it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/465572-please-read-looking-a-clan-mr9/

I'd try to grab him, but it's a mess over here. I'm working a ton and somehow our recruitment thread went full retard when I last tried to edit it.

Them support waits.. Them feels of the 9d avg wait. ;o

Anyhoo.. Hope all is well man. Tell Wadlizzo I said Herro, 

Tenno,

Our targets did not know what hit them...our clan squads were just stunned at our prowess in the void last night. Ordis was more glib than usual at our spoils and accolades.

The evening ended with trading amongst our fellow Tenno for mods, parts, and blueprints to make us stronger. We were showing off our serene and fully realized Dojo to our prospective traders.

Come join us and we shall walk these hallowed halls together, Tenno.

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement

*Insert cheesy ninja philosophy line here.*

For real, though, come join us. We are pretty chill.

As a Tenno who dons the guise of a Frost Prime quite often, I approve of the chill this Tenno speaks of...

WindHorse

Quantum Entanglement