Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading: Slots

sedy25

Shouldn't there be 4 slots for trading? Wouldn't it make trading sets of frames much easier and not waste an extra daily trade?

*EDIT: Why aren't there 4 slots??

Edited by frostybe3r

I Rank 9, so only 9 daily trades for me. Yet, it really doens't matter does it?

I'm not saying i didn't like it to be 4 slots, just said there is no actual reason. Trade wasn't even to be here in the first place, it was added due player public demand.

You guys got your trade, better that than nothing. If you can't deal with 3 slots or another daily trade, just either increase your rank for extra trades, or deal with it.

I Rank 9, so only 9 daily trades for me. Yet, it really doens't matter does it?

I'm not saying i didn't like it to be 4 slots, just said there is no actual reason. Trade wasn't even to be here in the first place, it was added due player public demand.

You guys got your trade, better that than nothing. If you can't deal with 3 slots or another daily trade, just either increase your rank for extra trades, or deal with it.

I'm rank 15...

People are missing the point

Youd have to trade twice for a single set of whatever youre trading for

Im not for or against a trade change but its pretty obvious that if youre buying sets youll waste a trade on a single item VS getting them all at once

Edited by Azawarau

-No reason?

Here's a reason: ask how many players have been screwed over trying to purchase sets only to have three of the four placed in, then the seller leaves the trade with the full amount of platinum or trade item and ignores the buyer. It's a ridiculous limit when the most efficient and safe way is to trade in quadruplets.

I happen to know one particular player who savors these shady types of transactions to boost his platinum stores and brag about his trading "prowess".

Of course, determining ratios of platinum to place on the first trade is recommended to avoid these unfortunate acts of THEFT. Yet consider the number of casual or new players who have not yet been jaded by previous shysters and actually operate under an element of trust. The four slot system is important for them.

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007

Why not just be able to sell multiple of one item? I find myself having to waste a trade just because I can't stack two Orthos Blades ontop of each other when trading the whole weapon. Wouldn't make as much sense with mods (maybe corrupted for people who want to experiment with their builds) but as least you won't have to waste a trade just for one extra item.

No reason? Smells like another self-righteous, a-holish, nothing better to do then but troll the forums and police the ignorant reply to the OP.

Here's a reason: ask how many players have been screwed over trying to purchase sets only to have three of the four placed in, then the person leaves the trade and ignores the user. It's a ridiculous limit when the most efficient way is to trade in quadruplets.

Ive never heard of that happening but i can see it being a huge possibility of an issue

Why not just be able to sell multiple of one item? I find myself having to waste a trade just because I can't stack two Orthos Blades ontop of each other when trading the whole weapon. Wouldn't make as much sense with mods (maybe corrupted for people who want to experiment with their builds) but as least you won't have to waste a trade just for one extra item.

Excellent option as well.

• 1 month later...

Extremely valid point here. Many of the sets that we trade are parts of four (prime weapons, prime warframes), having the option to trade four items instead of one would help to conserve trades. It would also help with players who might get heisted by horrible people, sometimes that happens to people, and they truly deserve to be compensated for their  time and lost money.

I am so happy that someone whose mastery is high up actually cares about this topic, thank you so much for bringing it up.