Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seasons Come And Go But Warframes Are Forever!

0zryel

So I was working with my Friends in Xpin-Off helping the writer and artist come up with concept ideas for the seasons in their comics stories, and as I was playing the game I thought: “October is coming soon, I can finally get my day of the dead skins and all the other goodies they come up in that day for the warframes, hope they have more skins like Hayden Tenno one… AND it HIT me, what if we get SEASONAL Warframes instead of the usual only skins stuff!?”

I know it’s a bit too late for that right now and the chances of this even being consider with all that’s going on and its being work on are very slim but I wanted to share it just in case…DE likes it or the community…

Example:

Every year in October get a different Monster Theme Warframe with its unique powers:

Vampire/ Nosferatu/Revenant– Draining power, Cold Mist ivisivility, Shadow/Darkness control, Darkness  Beast Tranformation, Etc…

yLthkVK.jpg

Werewolf (Lycan)/Chimera/Morpheus – Shapeshifting tenno were-animal or other enemy units, control animals, Bestial fury, Claw, Bite attacks… Etc…

IMc7Gh0.jpg

Anubis (Mummy Type) – Slashing Enery tentacles  (that come from it's Warframe 

simulating wrappings but like deadly blades XD), Sand Storm, Locus swarm...Seven Plague Death stuff, Etc.

aqWMIEC.jpg

Ghost/Wraith – Possession (control enemy units or help protect a player by possession), go through (some) walls, doors (without opening them) invisible, hypnotic hunt, throw objects and enemies around while terrifying them, etc…

dyXUpOO.jpg

Warlock – Curses, Magic Missiles, soul drain, Demon transformation or Armor… Etc…

SYb51G6.jpg

Well you get the idea, there are in numerable mythological creature a Warframe can be inspire from for any season like a Phoenix (summer), Angel (Winter), Hydra (spring?), Demon (valentine’s? hahaha that be funny) etc, etc…with its unique mix of abilities to represent it for a different flavor of playing with and mixing already existing elemental powers with other powers giving it a new feel, to represent such a creature… It could also be the female/male counter parts of existing warframes…

This could be available in bundles, with their unique cosmetics, weapons, in the marked for platinum or make an event for players to get them, Etc…

I’m sure people will love it… and go crazy to try get them…

You can even ask the talented community and hold a contest for design these type of Tenno Warframes…

Ever wonder what a Vampire in a Tenno Warframe can do? Well there is only one way to find out…! Get it while the season last or wait another year!

You can do it DE! If not, you guys are still awesome can’t wait to see these years new skins!! ^_^

Thanks for reading…

Edited by 0zryel

TBH, I didn't read most of your post, but I read "Phoenix" and I thought "Man, that would make an awesome frame... A frame that gets downed and just gets a second chance without having someone hal him. A fire based frame with powers akin, yet not similar, to Ember. I'd be up for that"

TBH, I didn't read most of your post, but I read "Phoenix" and I thought "Man, that would make an awesome frame... A frame that gets downed and just gets a second chance without having someone hal him. A fire based frame with powers akin, yet not similar, to Ember. I'd be up for that"

Oh yeah that be so sweet, fire that heals you and allies but burn enemies!! Well you got the idea I am trying to transmit here... Same stuff but a different feel and playing! :D

Edited by 0zryel

Oh yeah that be so sweet!! Well you got the idea I am trying to transmit here... Same stuff but a different feel and playing! :D

I did post a concept about something very similar to that a couple of weeks back, but it got shot down because apparently anything to do with fire = Ember.

I did post a concept about something very similar to that a couple of weeks back, but it got shot down because apparently anything to do with fire = Ember.

Really? can you link it or msg it to me? I like to see it! ^_^

Edited by 0zryel