Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Crashed Pod ( Season 9631! The Hybrarians! )

-Ropefish-

509740ea2a9b7282e3772c23f0a780aa.png

-100m away, crash site-

ughh.... *the figure moves slightly in the pod, smoldering trees lay around it and there is a large streak on the ground leading for a few meters away*

*it is a dark night, the only lights come from your frames energy and the stars....you hear a rumbling and a large drop pod screeches through the sky landing a 100m away, this lotus contacts you and a way-point pops up in the direction, others in the area have been notified and will be on their way to find the pod, you have decisions, tenno, team up with others to find the pod or go solo......you heat the sounds of a grinner search party, no time to think. make your decision quickly!*

Edited by Reedfish

Go Solo!

I ready my corrosive flame thrower and charge in the pods direction!

Since I'm a Vanguard Rhino, I shall arrive at the pod quickly. With my Ironskin I will protect the pod from danger since I will be a higher priority then the motionless pod.

Edited by MachFarcon

-

*surprise grinner ambush, a heavy 6  lancers and 2 sheild lancers surrond you from the bushes, one yell's commandos to another, the heavy gets ready to fire*

-crash site-

*the figure waits, the pods emergency release broken, its only protection is the shields around the pod*

A Frost on a tree with a Snipertron Vandal, Twin Viper wraiths and Scindo. Takes look on the crash site turning on the thermal sight picking up at least one who is alive or at least lost sense of time for now. (Lancelot... CZ on my sight. I am double time to there) Frost thinks.

I start chuckling.

The grinner halt, slightly confused by the laughter. Then I speak.

"I have walked over ten-thousand corpses. I was created in times long past to stop the unending horde. You will not stop me. For I am unstoppable"

Then after a brief moment of shocked silence, I Stomp.

*************************************************************************************************

OOC: Sorry for the poor quality. It's been ages since I've IC over the forums.  

-

*the site is quite some distance, but he is closer than the others....growling is heard below*

*they look around confused, before blatantly having all there bones, organs, and other parts slammed upward in a violent motion, one is attempting to call alert to the rhino*

((OOC: its all good! ))

Edited by ropefish98

Frost looks down taking off the thermal camera from the rifle and looked down through it. (Oh...) Frost thought as saw the furry beasts. (Looks like I am not the only one at night time run then) Frost thought.

-

*the kurbrows seemed rather mad, maybe because the tree he was in had a den below.....they snarl and scrap at the tree, not being able to climb it*

-crash site-

*a small grinner scout party is around the pod, they cant seem to access it due to the shields, eyes watch from the dark*

Frost looks on kubrows having a slight joy then starts to slide down sheathing his rifle and putting camera away. Created an ice board on his hand from ice what he created from moisture of the air he set it under his feet as he leaped off of the tree as he was about two times of the Kubrow's leap height.

As the Grinner Lancer tried to call for backup, he felt himself being picked up.

Rhino leaned close to the struggling Grinner held within his grip. "Call it in. Tell them I'm waiting. Tell them to send everyone."

Rhino then dropped the Grinner. If he couldn't get to the pod, he could at lest draw off a good portion of the enemy forces from the rest of the Tenno squad. He felt a feral grin slowly working it's way across his face underneath his helmet as he watched the few surviving Grinner struggle to their feet..

Today was a good day.   

Frost kept sliding on top of the ice shard on the grassed ground towards the crash zone after arriving about 3 hundred meters to Crash zone he hopped off from the ice shard and quickly hid it from all sights. Kept eye on his radar for any nasty surprises thanks to enemy sense aura he was able to see even smallest movement by anybody.

Frost kept sliding on top of the ice shard on the grassed ground towards the crash zone after arriving about 3 hundred meters to Crash zone he hopped off from the ice shard and quickly hid it from all sights. Kept eye on his radar for any nasty surprises thanks to enemy sense aura he was able to see even smallest movement by anybody.

*the radar would pick up the small scout party near the pod, the radars screen would show a dot not far from the part but quickly fades away*

-crash site-

*the scout party had tried desperately to open the pod with no success, after some time they had set up their camp, sitting by a fire eating. unknow to them eyes were watching from two sources now* 

(Odd...) Frost thought as he was finally about hundred meters away from the crash zone. He started crawling on grass that he would move totally silent and totally unnoticed thanks to black, forest camo and slightly brown coloring.

Frost saw the blinking difference at radar and then heard an yell. He crawled until he had line of sight on the crash zone he picked up binoculars looked through them. Time to time scanning the area with thermal and heat visions. Time to time used infrared vision. (Lie down your secrets life... I am patient) Frost thought as he was hidden middle of darkness and some leafs piled up on top and around him to cover his body.

Frost looked at the ancient having a small meal (Eat... It might be your last) Frost thought as kept staring through the binoculars all the time scanning with his sight to see is there anybody else but still had his radar online in case that anybody comes.

Stig.

All of a sudden there was a distant, steady noise. Was it buzzing? Or humming? Whatever it was, it was getting closer. As it approached, one might be able to discern that it was actually the voice of a person - a long drawn-out cry of some kind.

"... aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA ..."

Another blip, moving at incredible speed, appeared finally on the radar. The angered screaming became more distinct.

"... AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUU ..."

A sandy-colored golden blur flew past the trees and collided with the ancient. The others finally catch a glimpse of the individual - a volt in clashing colors with both feet firmly planted on the ancient's face. The creature is barrelled over and skids for several yards, leaving a deep trail in the dirt as the Tenno surfs along on its body right in front of the others, still screaming. As it slides to an eventual stop, he finally ends his battlecry.

"... UUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOUUUU." He jabs a finger at the half-mulched infested creature.

The tenno steps off of the remains, brushing his hands off. A moment later, he seems to actually notice the others. There's a moment of silence before he gets around to saying something.

"I hate when people chew with their mouth open."

Frost raises up from his little hide out and comes in to line of sight snipertron at his left hand having grip from the barrel and binoculars on his other hand. He walked middle of fire and attempted extinguish it with Snow Globe.

"Uh, I don't remember asking for your opinion." Stig sasses the Ancient over-emphatically as it falls over. He steps over to the pod, swaggering a little. Without missing a beat, he addresses the other tenno.

"The three of you having a barbecue out here? I noticed you brought a cooler." He motions behind him at the cryopod.