Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Crashed Pod ( Season 9631! The Hybrarians! )

-Ropefish-

Zephyr points in the direction of the root tunnels, puts a cuffed hand next to her head, draws a box over her head, shrugs. I thought I heard Corpus over there.

Then she Tail Winds up in the closest tree and takes aim towards the root tunnels, not moving a muscle.

Zephyr looks at Mag, and shakes her head. She then looks back at the root tunnels, just in time to notice 3 Moas running out of it. She shoots 3 arrows, and jumps in front of Mag. 2 of the Moas are dead, but the third one survived, thanks to it`s shielding, and has opened a barrage on the group.

Zephyr casts Turbulence, to protect Mag, and the others. A grating, loud sound comes from her: "MO-szzhhk-OVE!"

No doubt the grineer heard this, but then again, it would be a wonder if they hadn`t heard the Moa`s loud screech.

Frost sees that Grineer other side of the river raised their heads to look on the direction where Zephyr shouted. He instantly pulled out his rifle scoped in first shot landed nicely slashing apart the throat from one marine "Lotus this Griffin&Crusader! We have engaged the enemy. Bring that transport to my location to pick up few other Tenno onside too" he sent message as recycled Snipertron's bullet chamber for another bullet ready to be shot. Next Grineer raised his head whistling like slice were heard from other side as bullet went through marine's eye and came out from back off the head.

Next Grineer opened fire at him but this was extremely inaccurate he reloaded another bullet to barrel and pulled trigger shooting left upper quarter of third marine's head off. He quickly pulled in another shot to barrel and turned around incoming survivor MOA. Landed direct hit on the main system of MOA splitting the MOA in half from the force of impact of bullet from Frost's rifle. Frost backwards crawled behind a rock having the briefcase with him.

"You okay there?!" Frost shouts "Name is Griffin&Crusader but you can call me GC!" he shouted.

Zephyr summoned forth tornadoes, to have some time, to get Mag to safety. 

"FI-I-I-sshzzk-INE! DON`T TA-zzzt-LK MUCH! TOO LOUD AND TOO tzzz! I`M TWO! ATLE-zzzk EVERYONE CALLS ME "TW-ssschhh"

Zephyr then got Mag up and brought her next to a big tree, and pushed her inbetween the roots. She then pointed at Mag, then at the ground where she stood, and then shook her finger. Don`t leave this place!

As she turned around the tornadoes died, and more Corpus emerged from the root tunels, and she could hear grineer hellion bacpacks in the distance. "This`ll be fun"  Zephyr thought.

"Hold there!" GC shouted as reloaded bullets to his snipertron vandal. He heard Hellions coming too "And I thought I would be doing stealth mission..." he said and raised lean on the rock so he could shoot over it while rely on it. He shot one from the ground, cycled another shot to barrel, shot one attempting to fly up on the air and loaded in another shot. "How are you doing back there?" he asked as went prone and looked around a corner of rock..

The answer came in a form of a few Attica shots, some Corpus death screams, and the *whoosh* of an upwards Tail Wind.

At the same time  Two was in her element, high above the battlefield, free-floating for 1-2 seconds, before gravity would take hold of her. No ammount of credits could make her forget this feeling. But the best part was yet to come. 
The Zephyr took note of some Corpus Crewmen and a Moa or two almost below her. It was time. She kicked her feet up, and faced the ground. It was time for a Dive Bomb.

She Enjoyed every second of it. The sound of wind whistling by her head, and the bacwards pull of the friction of air particles, and, of course, the soft sturdiness of the shockwave. 

Two did a backflip, and stood up straight. the Corpus were down. The Moas were done for, the shockwave had mangled them, and 2 of the crewmen had open fractures. Even if they survive, they won`t be able to fight.

she went around the remaining crewmen, and did control shots right in the head.

"FIN-eeshhh" she said, as she shot an arrow into the face of the last crewmen.

She could hear more Corpus, but they apparently had run into some Grineer in the root tunnels...

Then  Two went back to check on Mag.

Frost time to time raising to stand and shoot over the rock with his rifle landing all the time one shot one kills like it is his routine. Snipertron Vandal sound too off from real one. "We are clear here" He said as Grineer income quit while reloading his rifle again.

The nikana on Stig's hip still hadn't even come out yet. He was content to just beat what few corpus passed near him into the ground, occasionally whacking enemies into submission with his still-sheathed sword. All the while, he's grunting angry comments at the enemies, "Try it you fu- TRY IT. I'm not even using a real sword and you still can't step to this!"

He steps aside when Two divebombed the corpus, "Yeah, that's how real this can get. I love fast women, heheh."

Two stares at Stig for a moment, then shakes her head as in laughing. Then she claps her hands, to draw the group's attention, points towards a path through the rocks, away from the river. We should move that way.

Then she points her thumb downwards, raises a fist, and then shakes her head. This was not the main force.

Seeing Zephyr signalling, Zephyr pulled out her night-vision scope and attached it to her Latron, checking her surroundings once again. At the corner of the scope, she spotted the leg of a soldier, and signalled back to Zephyr, stating the location of the spotted enemy. 

Edited by Renegade343

Off-topic: my color code is #feceea, if anyone wants to reference me. :)

Two looked at the other Zephyr, then nodded. Understood.
Then she pointed at Frost and Zephyr, pointed in the direction of the enemy, and patted her back. Cover us.

After that Two looked at Stig, pointed at him, Mag and herself, and motioned quickly towards the path. We're advancing now.

As she started moving, she suddenly stopped and clapped her hands again, to draw the attention once more. Then she imitated walking with her index and middle fingers, and then put her index finger up to where her mouth would be. Let's move quietly.

*she starts to play with some metals in the ground making random objects as the others kill and riddle things with holes, she dosnt seem to really notice nor care whats going on but she continues to bend metal to make a flower*

Two looked back at the other Tenno, and noticed that Mag hadn't started moving, and looked around as if dazed. She went back to Mag, took her hand and pulled her along.

Then she stopped again, and looked back at the group. After a moment she pointed at GC and at Stig, and made a loop with her fingers. Switch places.
Then, she pointed at GC's helmet, stretched her hands out wide, and then mimicked walking with her index and middle fingers. How far do we have to go?

Energy started building around Two. Why is it that Lotus doesn't pay attention when it's needed.

She pumped her fist twice in a rapid succession. Double time, people!

She won't lose people, just because Lotus was too busy to pay attention. Not again.

"Mag. I am afraid that we need to move" Frost whispered as raised Mag's made metal flower to her and motioned that we are moving out again. "It is about hour of jog to go to the landing zone what I have planned with Lotus" Frost whispered.