Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Crashed Pod ( Season 9631! The Hybrarians! )

-Ropefish-

*inside the pod, the figure looks out, muffled by the glass and the glass also being fogged it can see faint shadows of the three, the figure curls up slightly watching from the inside*

-hisssss-kt-

*one of the pods lines has snapped and leaking out a blue fluid on the ground, noticeable fluid in the pod is seen going down. maybe its a kind of life support?*

As Frost extinguished the fire around the pod he just tilted and turned his head towards the Volt staying silent he set the pipe back on the place turned his head to look on the pipe and froze the pipe to not get off again with ice. Knocks gently few times on the glass as stand up again.

Edited by Revel72

*the figure cant be seen due to the fog, but the shadow inside is small and somwhat curled up, the fluid is nearly gone inside*

-loud hiss-

*the pods shoots stream through the sides as the glass cover lifts off, inside is a mag, she seems to be young and almost like a child as she stare at the frost through her gauss helm, she is weaponless and only has a long scarf wrapped around her. she is surprisingly dry from being covered in the pods stasis fluid*

Frost turns away putting the binoculars behind his left shoulder throws snipertron vandal to air and grabs it with left hand barrel aimed down to ground and slowly walks away towards the edge of the snow globe.

Frost looked through the thermal camera for a moment to scan area around the snow globe. Then pocketed the camera "We must move... Soon or now" Frost said with low voice and with huge weight on it. Turned to look on pod where Mag was sitting "You planning something outrageous?" Frost asked as lifted Snipertron and aimed it at Zephyr's head "At least I was assigned for rescue mission. How about you?" Frost said as was holding the sniper with one hand aimed on Zephyr's forehead's left side. He laid his finger below the trigger.

"Why aiming at your sister of war then?" Frost asked as moved his finger behind the trigger and lowered the snipertron to aim on Zephyr's throat. "I am not on mood to put a shot on anybody who I see as my kin but if situation requires so... I will sadly for anybody do it" Frost continued.

'Ah,' Zephyr replied, 'Just in case she somehow attacks first, then we can minimise causalities. But seeing that she seems doesn't seem to have any sign of aggression...'

Leaving the sentence to trail off into the night, Zephyr lowered her Latron. 

Frost lowers his snipertron as Zephyr lowers her weapon then looks quickly to Mag "She doesn't seem to know what we are talking about. I have bad feeling that we might get bullet party in here soon. I suggest... Moving up soon as possible or... We wait Mag gives at least some ability to communicate" Frost said as snipertron barrel now pointed to ground. "Your call" he ended.

"Surprised she can even hear us with those headphones on." Stig comments, pointing out the shape of the Gauss helmet before turning to the others, "Alright, rambunctioners, pop quiz: you're stranded in the jungle protecting an unarmed hostage. What do you do?"

Edited by Stigmergy

"Just say the word and I'll give you all the Fast-juice." His suit starts to light up in places as he prepares to use a power, "Keep your seats in their upright and locked positions." He digs his toes into the dirt a little bit, preparing to run.

When the Mag responds, he groans, "Ah, great, she's got Blamnesia, she can't remember how to guns."

'Okay then, ' Zephyr replied to Mag, with a hint of happiness in that reply, 'Welcome to Zephyr's Crash Course Lessons. Today we shall learn how to use a pistol.'

Zephyr took out her Suppressed, Steady Hands Lex from her holster, and gave it to Mag.

'Now you hold the pistol like this...', Zephyr instructed while moving Mag's arms, hands and fingers so that she held it in the correct position, 'Then, you aim using this little bar at the tip of the pistol right here...', pointing at the top of the barrel of the Lex, 'And shoot by pulling the trigger located right here.', pointing at where Mag's index finger is at. 

'To reload if you cannot shoot bullets anymore, just click on the button at the left side of this pistol, like this...', Zephyr pressed the button and the magazine fell, but was caught by Zephyr, 'Then you just slide one of these magazines into the slot where the magazine just fell out until you hear a small click, and you can shoot again. And that concludes Zephyr's Crash Course Lessons: How to use a pistol. Thank you very much for listening, and tune in next time for another lesson.'. 

Another Zephyr, drawn in by the sounds of battle, and easy prey, lands in a tree near-by. Nikana at the ready, gleaming cherry-bloom pink, stylishly clashing with the black and white of her frame.

After quickly assessing the situation, she switches to her Attica, and approaches the others carefully.

*she looks back and forth as the zephyr talks, then fires a few rounds. the hit a tree. she then trys to reload the gun failing so she dismantles it with her magnetism and re-mantels it with the clip inside*

*she looks at the zephry as if asking that should did a good job*

(( person above is know zephyr two >:3 ))

Edited by ropefish98

Off Topic: I will colour the name of my Zephyr blue from now on. How does that sound?

Zephyr observed at how her student is doing with the pistol. After seeing her using a different method to reload the pistol, she said, 'I guess that's one way to reload a pistol, but alright. It's OK.'.

Edited by Renegade343

-

(( sounds good ))

*she smiles almost...more of a projected emotion but she understands at least she looks around at the 4 towering slightly over her, she attempts to speak but nothing comes out...odd....she trys again but all that comes is a slight whimper, she places her hand on her throat a bit*