Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprint 2.0 / Backflip 2.0

While watching the livestream I noticed the head movement of excailbur, and I believe DE is on to something with this live animate 2.0. Things like moving shoulders while aiming or blocking i believe should be looked at as well.  But the main topic is looking at sprint 2.0, when the sprint function was mentioned in the dev stream it made me think i\, should sprint not be a toggle function but a throttle function on the left stick. this would allow user to have more control over there speed and stamina drain.  with that being noted wouldnt the sprint button be available to add another function to the warframe arsenal. like the flip button to add front flips, kart wheels roundoffs finishing with a ground slam. just a thought and an expansion if feasible. so give the sprint throttle a try and we will talk about flip sets later.

side note wall attacks really need a 2.0

Yes all day wall attack 2.0. How many of us actually land a wall attack? I use them more for mobility for a targeted wall climbing transition.

But I really think we should be able--at least--to throw the glaive while wall running.

More flips and parkour 2.0 should be interesting too.

Edited by RawGritz

Overall parkour 2.0, since at how it is right now, Parkour is just unreliable and uncomfortable to do. 

And an example would be: I often am catapulting after an wall run.

It is just... not smooth.

I don't feel like an ninja at all.

Edited by akkerusia

+1 OP

sprint as it current functions ingame is largely pointless, since the buttsliding/flipping/coptering is SO MUCH FASTER (which is stupid)

redesign it and/or give us unlimited sprint as well as an adjustable walking/running speed ala analog controls