The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change To The Dual Heat Sword

I have a feeling lot of people, including some staff on DE, are also attack on titan fans too. Having 2 long swords would just be so beast for everyone. We should be able to swap out cosmetic options for Dual Swords seeing how the dagger hand seems to have the same range as the left sword.

Like DE ever listens.

I'm cool with the setup either way.  Dagger + sword combo is the proper setup for dual wielding, and I think it looks cool.  Two swords just looks cool too.

actually it is possible to do 2 full length swords, it was less common than a dagger and sword combo and wasn't recorded as often because it was an older practice. 2 full swords does lack the same finesse as dagger + sword. 

• 2 weeks later...

The DE aren't thinking about people with OCD who like to have 2 OF THE SAME WEAPON. When I joined in update 13 I saw the dual heat swords and got them. They were awesome. Until they were changed into the stupid dagger sword combination. This is really annoying. Hopefully they will fix this by making skins for them in update 13.9 or 14.0