Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legendary Myth Dubbed "gleaming Talon"

SnoWidget

Wait...  So you think 50p is expensive for it?

If someone buys plat at 50% discount that's a little over 1 dollar...

1 dollar and some cents or the misery you're in right now...  

You make a pretty damn good point...

Wait... So you think 50p is expensive for it?

If someone buys plat at 50% discount that's a little over 1 dollar...

1 dollar and some cents or the misery you're in right now...

You make a pretty damn good point...

Yes, from a plat buyer point of view. But you can't really value plat with hard currency, there are those free players that owns plat too. They have a perceive value on their own. Warframe has its own market value. Today I negotiated a price, it was just for a plat or two, if I value that with hard currency why bother at all. But yet it is the norm.

Point is, if the majority in trade say it's expensive, then it is even if it only comes down to 1 dollar.

Edited by Dalawantahr

I don't know what it's like on Xini, but on Cupid, Uranus, Leech Ospreys and Elite Crewman spawn very often. It's also a Survival, so you can just keep killing.

Just tested it (PC version). 30 Minutes not a single leech ospreys or Elite Crewmen.

So no chance there mate.

It's Eris or nothing it seems.

Why can't DE at least put one stance for each weapon category on the damn boss enemies? At least that way advanced players might have a reason to visit them again.

Killing a boss over and over with a high chance of them dropping a mod is better than farming rare enemies with a reduced chance.

Kela originaly had a dual dagger stance in her drop table, farmed her for 30 minutes on the first day and got the mod. I've never seen it again or any other dagger stance despite encountering the enemies that drop it regulary.

What is seriously speaking against doing that?

Edited by Othergrunty

Just tested it (PC version). 30 Minutes not a single leech ospreys or Elite Crewmen.

So no chance there mate.

It's Eris or nothing it seems.

Cupid - Uranus spawns Elite Crewmen all the time and quite a few Leech Ospreys as well. At least on PS4. I have been running 25-30 min missions there for close to 2 weeks trying to farm Gnashing, Gleaming & Jagged Edge. I split those Flux rifle wielders in two so I can desecrate them twice but they still only drop EVERYTHING else in their loot table than those 2 rares.