Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Wrong With T1 Capture Rewards, Keys?

(PSN)SancticuS

These are starting to annoy me. Just did three T1 Capture and two of the three rewards was either a T1 or T2 key. This happens quite frequently for me on T1 Capture. Also had it happen on T2 Capture. These are not even in the reward loot table so why are we getting these? Playing on PS4 is this occuring on PC as well?

"Drop tables were changed in order to increase the impact RNG Factor has over Warframe and to increase our community's discontent with the game."

- Digital Extremes

But honestly? A while ago void rewards got a Fix, which also came with an unnecessary toll, which is Keys being added to the droptables in void.

Edited by Tyffie

But honestly? A while ago void rewards got a Fix, which also came with an unnecessary toll, which is Keys being added to the droptables in void.

Fix, what exactly did they fix? Increase the number of bugs / glitches and include Keys to droptables. Wonderful.....

T1 has a chance to reward keys, for your enjoyment frustration.

All things considering... T1 drops keys. And there's a slight chance they drop something else... like forma.. But mainly keys..

Spend about 15 t1 keys for solo runs the other day, got about the same amount of T2 keys back...

Frustrating..? that's an undertstatement..

All things considering... T1 drops keys. And there's a slight chance they drop something else... like forma.. But mainly keys..

Spend about 15 t1 keys for solo runs the other day, got about the same amount of T2 keys back...

Frustrating..? that's an undertstatement..

Not sure if sarcasm at last sentence but, It's frustrating if you are looking for a part on a T1 mission, looking at you T1 Cap.

Void Key Types

Void Keys are ranked I, II, III and each have a preset mission type. The rank corresponds to the enemy level range and difficulty of the Void Mission, while the type determines the objective.

Available From

Very low chance, yeah right..... Would love to see the loot table percentage.

Funny DE saying they want to "increase the community's discontent with the game" lol

That was a sarcastic made-up post to represent the situation we are in with RNG right now.

Edited by Casardis

Very low chance, yeah right..... Would love to see the loot table percentage.

After an incident where players datamined loot tables and found out the reward percentages, DE did a pristine effort to encrypt them.

You could say they just weren't okay with it, like you not being okay with me peeking when you're undressing. Yeah. That's it.

Or you could just say they did it so they can increase T2 Key chance to 99% and get away with it.

I personally think both.

The problem right now with these keys is that this has been happening for 2 months now and nothing has been done about it. This is really the reason why people get so upset playing the game on PS4 because it takes too long to fix common sense things like not getting a key when using another key. This should have been fixed on the last update but here we are 2 months later. Thanks Sheldon!