Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Movie, Your The Director. How Would You Want It To Go?

zavienh5

Imagine making a Warframe movie and your the director.

I would imagine a story beginning with a secret organization in our present time and then a secret war was going on and Warframes were invented to help fight but when a advanced weapon was released from the enemy it caused the whole world to be put to sleep, including all Warframes.  After thousands of years of sleep, Warframes wake up and find evolved enemies of the Corpus and the Grineer and are trying to find the explanation of the days they are asleep by finding other original members of Warframes from different planets.  Biggest question, how did they become protected in cryopods and who survived and risked their lives to have the Warframe's bodies hidden in different planets?

How would you want the story go?

Edited by zavienh5

If I made a movie it wouldn't be this... It would be a horror movie from the point of view of the Corpus during Valkyr's lone break out, and in an act of revenge decides to go around menacingly murdering everyone. Meanwhile the Corpus crewmen main characters would have their characters fleshed out so you actually care about them all being hunted down... Valkyr would always be obscured by darkness or never shown during 99% of the killing scenes. Just straight up crewmen being brutally murdered left, and right. Machines being destroyed, cameras being knocked out. Scenes of crewmen being dragged under doors as they close only to hear their bloody murder screams on the other side.

Oh I would also use some really cool horror movie trailer song too with lots of flashing scenes of people dying, and screaming, and crying, and begging for their lives...

Now that would an epic movie...

If I made a movie it wouldn't be this... It would be a horror movie from the point of view of the Corpus during Valkyr's lone break out, and in an act of revenge decides to go around menacingly murdering everyone. Meanwhile the Corpus crewmen main characters would have their characters fleshed out so you actually care about them all being hunted down... Valkyr would always be obscured by darkness or never shown during 99% of the killing scenes. Just straight up crewmen being brutally murdered left, and right. Machines being destroyed, cameras being knocked out. Scenes of crewmen being dragged under doors as they close only to hear their bloody murder screams on the other side.

Oh I would also use some really cool horror movie trailer song too with lots of flashing scenes of people dying, and screaming, and crying, and begging for their lives...

rated R+

Ive already thought about this

Though id stray a bit from the lore so noone would like it

Thered only be (insert the amount of frames in game here) warframes, One of each

And ill end it there since its already hated

All the races of the solar system band together to destroy the malicious, oppressive Random Number God.  

Families are shattered, bonds are formed, and many make the ultimate sacrifice as they strive to kill an omnipresent god.  There is no time to worry about what might happen tomorrow as the reality of their existence itself is torn asunder.

"How can we kill a god?!" a generic attractive female shouts in despair.

"Just watch," a generic badass mutters in a gravely voice, "I'll tear that bastard in half with my bare hands!"

But the Random Number God has grown tired of its sadistic toying with these mortals.  With a flick on its wrist, all who opposed it -- the entire universe of Warframe -- ceases to exist.  The sacrifices of the martyrs and heroes who fought the hopeless fight with all of their being were rendered worthless.  The bonds formed between races and species, giving hope for the future -- that peace and coexistence might just be possible -- were rendered null.  There were none left to remember and honor the bravery of those who fought against their fate.  None except the Random Number God.

And in honor of those who opposed him, he recreated the universe from the beginning, where no thoughts of rebellion were rooted.  As he watched the rebuilt heroes go about their lives -- fighting wars, procreating, and killing each other -- he curled his metaphorical fingers together and grinned a wicked grin, as he struck down another tally mark amidst the dozens of others.

All the races of the solar system band together to destroy the malicious, oppressive Random Number God.  

Families are shattered, bonds are formed, and many make the ultimate sacrifice as they strive to kill an omnipresent god.  There is no time to worry about what might happen tomorrow as the reality of their existence itself is torn asunder.

"How can we kill a god?!" a generic attractive female shouts in despair.

"Just watch," a generic badass mutters in a gravely voice, "I'll tear that bastard in half with my bare hands!"

But the Random Number God has grown tired of its sadistic toying with these mortals.  With a flick on its wrist, all who opposed it -- the entire universe of Warframe -- ceases to exist.  The sacrifices of the martyrs and heroes who fought the hopeless fight with all of their being were rendered worthless.  The bonds formed between races and species, giving hope for the future -- that peace and coexistence might just be possible -- were rendered null.  There were none left to remember and honor the bravery of those who fought against their fate.  None except the Random Number God.

And in honor of those who opposed him, he recreated the universe from the beginning, where no thoughts of rebellion were rooted.  As he watched the rebuilt heroes go about their lives -- fighting wars, procreating, and killing each other -- he curled his metaphorical fingers together and grinned a wicked grin, as he struck down another tally mark amidst the dozens of others.

dayum

My movie would probably open with an extremely sexy and expensive shot of warframes locked in mortal combat with the infested. It's establish characters right off the bat, weave a compelling introduction to an even more compelling narrative and then proceed to do none of these things.

Instead, I'd switch the focus to Prodman. He'd run the hallways for a prolonged amount of time hunting for Phorid, and when he arrives, he'd get there just in time to watch the frames from the start kill Phorid instead. Now trapped in a bleak, shallow existence, Prodman would run in circles as his AI dictates until the mission runs again with the same result.

WARFRAME THE MOVIE.

I'd make a random number generator decide what's in the scenes and what order they appear.

Bitter joking aside, I'd probably do a character driven film focused on the Stalker.

u sound like as if eggman is choosing a robot

I would pay money for this.