Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For Market Items That Require Platnum Ingame

Zero_code_name_Reaper

U dont get the freaking point credits DO NOT EXIST in real life... so you can NOT pay salaries with credits and DE would go bankrupt.

I suppose you could make the argument that the amount of playing it takes to make ~5 million credits would be beneficial to the success of Warframe, since more playing = more people to play with = better experience = more new players = more total amount of platinum bought, even if less per individual. Since the game does not take place on a dedicated server they do not lose any significant amount of resources when more people play.

I suppose you could make the argument that the amount of playing it takes to make ~5 million credits would be beneficial to the success of Warframe, since more playing = more people to play with = better experience = more new players = more total amount of platinum bought, even if less per individual. Since the game does not take place on a dedicated server they do not lose any significant amount of resources when more people play.

In your cute theory you don't mention why new players would buy any platinum at all, it's not that new players are required to buy an initial fee to start playing. Maybe everyone would just decide to grind those 5 million credits.

Edited by Orbister

i had no response to that but if i did couldnt have said it better 

If u had no response there would be NONE way whatsoever of saying it, because there was nothing to be said, so there is no way it can't be compared to anything, there is nothing to compare to... lol...

In your cute theory you don't mention why new players would buy any platinum at all, it's not that new players are required to buy an initial fee to start playing. Maybe everyone would just decide to grind those 5 million credits.

New players don't have 5 million credits. My 500+ game hour networth is only some 25 million credit, I've never had 5 million credit.

A new player can't just go to Pluto and start grinding Sechura. Nevermind the fact that it would take 250 missions to do that, in my 500+ hours I've done about 820 missions, but that includes a whole lot of stuff that gives far less than 20k.