Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For Market Items That Require Platnum Ingame

Zero_code_name_Reaper

Are there any future plan's for items you can buy only with platinum being changed so you have the option of buying stuff with credits or platinum instead? For some of those who cant afford to buy platinum. Doesn't have to be warfame's.  My question is more for colors to change the look of your warframe or weapons or accessories you can add to your warframe etc.                          Understandable if that's not possible but it is a question

there are precedents for getting cosmetic items in game from events or holidays. (color packs, syandana, etc)

but as for buying them outright... the system works as it is, you can always trade for platinum to get them.

it can be very difficult to get plat for from trading mods or bps hence the option of purchasing some of the listed for credits even if the price for credits is very high you would have a better chance at getting them rather then not at all 

Yea well... i would like to see any DE employee trying to buy food with credits... 

there is another game i have been playing online that has the same thing basically as platinum which when you first start playing you get 50plat but they are instead called sapphire's however the only difference is instead of just having to buy more every 5 days you login to your account you get 50 free sapphires wouldn't it be nice if that was applied for platinum rather then only getting a somewhat rare chance of getting 50% off coupon for platinum when you login? 

Honestly given that literally EVERYTHING that actually improves a frame or weapon loadout can be obtained without plat I have no issue with aesthetic items costing plat. It's an ethical approach to pay for content in a free to play which is more than I could say about a LOT of other games free to play and otherwise.

Edit: on another note the only cosmetic items purchasable with credits tend to be limited holiday skins/color sets i.e. candy cane scythe.

Edited by Irorone

there is another game i have been playing online that has the same thing basically as platinum which when you first start playing you get 50plat but they are instead called sapphire's however the only difference is instead of just having to buy more every 5 days you login to your account you get 50 free sapphires wouldn't it be nice if that was applied for platinum rather then only getting a somewhat rare chance of getting 50% off coupon for platinum when you login? 

I'm sure you talking about smartphone IOS/Android Game. In that game everything should be cost thousand sapphire or whatsoever.

Notice that premium currency like platinum or anything else will help DE to get money from they work.

Without this currency, DE will close Warframe for sure to make living.

I think it is fine like this, you can buy everything without real life money if you have time to farm and trading. So I think there won't and shouldn't any credits cost item, unless it cost 5 million each.

it can be very difficult to get plat for from trading mods or bps hence the option of purchasing some of the listed for credits even if the price for credits is very high you would have a better chance at getting them rather then not at all 

Then use the option of not getting the cosmetics?

Are there any future plan's for items you can buy only with platinum being changed so you have the option of buying stuff with credits or platinum instead? For some of those who cant afford to buy platinum. Doesn't have to be warfame's.  My question is more for colors to change the look of your warframe or weapons or accessories you can add to your warframe etc.                          Understandable if that's not possible but it is a question

You have to understand how free to play games are produced... How do you think they pay all of the people who epworked and continue to work on this game? In Game Add-Ons and "Premium Credits" which in the case of warframe is platinum, provide the payment for the game to exist as a free to play... Platinum Means life for this game, and when people stop buying, the game will stop being updated and die so be thankful for platinum because other people buying it is the reason you got this game for free

i wouldn't mind paying 5million credits not that im complaining you do make a valid point but your also somewhat on the same track of what i was asking even if those items for plat are cheap if you had the option of getting it with credits 5million to be exact i would gladly pay 

U dont get the freaking point credits DO NOT EXIST in real life... so you can NOT pay salaries with credits and DE would go bankrupt.

where do you go to find a list of mods or bps that are selling for plat? preferably easy to find and navigate i have a hard time doing that on this website as is   

any mod can be sold for platinum. (assuming someone wishes to buy it, obviously)

blueprints and parts that can be sold are all void rewards. (prime items)

arcane helmets can also be sold.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trade_System

edit:

as for a dynamic system. (al la, auction house) there isn't one.

the trade channel is all we've got. and it's a borderline nightmare.

you could use the forums trading section i suppose, but it has quite a bit of lag-time and frequently people change their minds before the trade is made. (as you'd expect)

Edited by xethier

im looking at that website and i don't know where to look for the price the item is selling for Thanks btw

you won't find it.

the price is totally dynamic and based on the willingness of the buyer.

you'll have to "get a feel" for what things are going for by watching the trade channel and/or asking for a price check.

edit:

and you're welcome, i know it can be confusing initially, but you'll get the hang of it. good luck to ya

Edited by xethier