The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Takes 50% Taxes, Warframe Community Stands By And Does Nothing

Mastikator2

Sometimes I feel like helping Eclipse get every node just so everyone accepts the fact that they're unbeatable and stop making these threads

Yup and Eclipse conquer everything there will be no taxes. Taxes are only because people wants to fight against them. And with all nodes taken noone would stand a chance against them. Actually already noone can beat them. DE said that they won't be able to have 8 nodes for so long and what? For now they have already 9 nodes under control so after almost 2 months od DS they not only holded this 8 nodes but also conquered one more.

My initial concern was them dominating the sectors when the rep system and proxy wars come about but it seems thise concerns arent valod now. Also Dark sectos drip rates are terrible and the onky rail worth using is pluto so I dont care anymore and I dont think anyone else should either until they substantiate a reason to actually use them.

My initial concern was them dominating the sectors when the rep system and proxy wars come about but it seems thise concerns arent valod now. Also Dark sectos drip rates are terrible and the onky rail worth using is pluto so I dont care anymore and I dont think anyone else should either until they substantiate a reason to actually use them.

That's totally not true.

Best node to farm NS - Jupiter DS

Best node for OC - Ceres DS

Also DS offer better XP

So where are DS not worth runnig? People are only speaking about credits and actually only newbies and nOObs care about credits.

So where are DS not worth runnig? People are only speaking about credits and actually only newbies and nOObs care about credits.

Credits are an important resource as well you know.

Especially if youre doing alot of transmutations to try and get Gleaming Talon.

I've spent about a month trying to farm it, with at least a week during hype over stances, when there was Nekros spamming everywhere.. Given up after a half a dozen hundred waves, 20 to 40 at the time.

Turned to trade. 

Got 1 for cheap, sold it for a lot, then got another for a decent price, because it felt "bad" to not have a compleate collection.

Then I forget all about it, lvling some weps, and I get 3 (Three) in about 2 days of casual play.

Just got to reverse psihology your RNG.

Obvious in what way? That financing an alliance's battle pay with DS missions is okay because you can get it back by running more missions for them, and get it back? Credits are basically a hostage, released back to you after you fight for their alliance.

Dark Sectors are a mess right now. Clans that taxed their way into monopolies, clans trying to offer fake promises to get support, on and on and on.

That's not a mess that was what was intended. See below.

Uhmm, is there a resource on what DE really wanted with these Dark Sectors? Because I read everywhere that it is a huge failure, and I didn't find a solid ground to compare the results with the goals. (okay, someone having 50% tax doesn't sound right, as usually tax systems are not about robbing).

We have only the statements that were made in livestreams. They wanted to introduce a little eve online to warframe. You are posting in the proof that their goals were met.

That's totally not true.

Also DS offer better XP

Okay well you oughta try ruk with a trinity and a volt, or Cassini with nekros for cells. And infestation conflicts on Saturn and Ceres. In 25 waves on an infested defense invasion I nabbed about 26 cells. That was my best run..most others were like 5-6 but I never left an md or exterm without at least two cells. In fact doing Cassini runs and maximizing the infested presence on Saturn I've gathered enough cells to build damn near ever prime weapon I had been waiting to build..about 6 plus forma potatoes and a couple arcane helms.

Contrast that to doing relentless runs on Ceres and Saturns DS defense and survival with pubs since my clan is full of 15s-16s with hundreds of cells..who'd rather do something else...I think I made out better avoiding the dark sectors. I'd hardly get any. Same goes with sensors. The dark sectors don't drop enough rares to justify fighting over them. Outside of the two in Pluto.

And you said DS offers better XP I had said sachura (sp?) on Pluto was the only rail worth running good credits. Generally good people and a lot of experience. Took me a week of 2 hour sessions farming 5 waves with a booster to hit 12million. I'll never worry about credits and I caught up with my clan mates persay by leveling all of the warframes there and TON of weapons. ..now unfortunately I'm 15 and got a case of apathy. Lol

Edited by DirkDeadeye

That's totally not true.

Also DS offer better XP

So people who need/use credits for fusion cores are now noobs? Someone please close this damn thread so that Tograk stops making a fool of himself. It's people like you who make Eclipse look bad, tbh.