Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Suspicious Shipment Alert Are Missing A Enemy Type.

zoboso

I'd venture to guess the special alerts have their own spawn table. Notice how its also mostly MOA's and theres no regular crewman?. Also, why would specifically only detron crewman get infested? That doesn't make any sense.

In my opinion, that's how corpus should be

Fighting with robots, not their crew.

In my opinion, that's how corpus should be

Fighting with robots, not their crew.

I think that makes sense seeing as they are Its mentioned that hardly anyone sees any corpus employees and most deals and contact is made through proxies. Then again, if you are on board one of their ships or in one of their out posts its more likely you would see a decent amount of crewman. But I do agree that the balance should be shifted to spawn more proxies then crewman. 

I think that makes sense seeing as they are Its mentioned that hardly anyone sees any corpus employees and most deals and contact is made through proxies. Then again, if you are on board one of their ships or in one of their out posts its more likely you would see a decent amount of crewman. But I do agree that the balance should be shifted to spawn more proxies then crewman. 

It should start off more crewmen if you're in stealth, then more proxies and elite corpus if you're spotted as the regular crewmen get into protection.

It should start off more crewmen if you're in stealth, then more proxies and elite corpus if you're spotted as the regular crewmen get into protection.

And by "get into protection" you mean "haul &#! away with optional girly screams".

Actually really like this idea....