Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutor Spawn Bug

EDeN153

• 2 weeks later...

I like that you look into this problem DE but you seem to forget to show some love to other mission nodes that are not Survival or Defense.
Possibly because no one raised a voice so far about mission nodes other than Survival or Defense, i guess.

Before this "mess" caused by the corpus invasions, Vedic or Ludi (exeterminate mission) had a pretty good chance to spawn at least 1Prosecutor, now there is non at all, same problem with the Guardsmen on these nodes.

I personally prefer to run a couple of fast Exterminate solo , with a chance of encountering a Prosecutor, to get the beacons than joining a PuG or playing Survival or Defense alone.

It just seems faster and more time effiicient, as well as overall more fun to me since it's pretty straight forward considering the tedious task that is connected to it, collecting beacons to be able to get to Vay Hek!

My conclusion is this bug is possibly or even obviously affecting all grineer shipyard tileset mission nodes that were captured by corpus.
It might also reoccure each time the node gets conquered by corpus and then reclaimed by grineer, just an assumption though/needs testing.

Edited by Daikirai

I like that you look into this problem DE but you seem to forget to show some love to other mission nodes that are not Survival or Defense.

Possibly because no one raised a voice so far about mission nodes other than Survival or Defense, i guess.

Before this "mess" caused by the corpus invasions, Vedic or Ludi (exeterminate mission) had a pretty good chance to spawn at least 1Prosecutor, now there is non at all, same problem with the Guardsmen on these nodes.

I personally prefer to run a couple of fast Exterminate solo , with a chance of encountering a Prosecutor, to get the beacons than joining a PuG or playing Survival or Defense alone.

It just seems faster and more time effiicient, as well as overall more fun to me since it's pretty straight forward considering the tedious task that is connected to it, collecting beacons to be able to get to Vay Hek!

My conclusion is this bug is possibly or even obviously affecting all grineer shipyard tileset mission nodes that were captured by corpus.

It might also reoccure each time the node gets conquered by corpus and then reclaimed by grineer, just an assumption though/needs testing.

Interesting - thank you for the follow up. Will investigate. Anyone else who can confirm from experience please do so in this thread!

Before this "mess" caused by the corpus invasions, Vedic or Ludi (exeterminate mission) had a pretty good chance to spawn at least 1Prosecutor, now there is non at all, same problem with the Guardsmen on these nodes.k!

I did have Guardsmen on Ludi but no Prosecutors on any node other than Survival and Defense.

I did have Guardsmen on Ludi but no Prosecutors on any node other than Survival and Defense.

Hmm, well i had no chance so far to run the mission on Ludi, since it is being invaded or was. (Don't know if it ended by now)

But Vedic had for sure no Guardsmen in my runs.

Today i did some more elaborate testing concerning the Prosecutor.
So be prepared for a wall of text, more or less.

Below is a table of all mission nodes that are Grineer Shipyard and currently under Grineer control in Ceres.

Prosecutor Spawn CheckPlanet:				Mission type:			Prosecutor:	 1.	Pallas			         Sabotage		   yes	 2.	Bode			         Capture		   yes	 3.	Thon				 Sabotage		   yes	 4.	Cerium				 Hijack			   yes	 5.	Cinxia				 Rescue			   yes	 6.	Varro				 Defense		   yes	 7.	Casta				 Defense		   yes		 8.	Nuovo				 Survival		   yes		 9.	Ludi				 Exterminate 		   yes 		10.	Vedic				 Exterminate		   no 

I did runs on these nodes till i saw at least one Prosecutor, which was except for Vedic 1 run but more about that later.

Since there is a percantage of an enemy being a Prosecutor when spawning and knowing that Exterminate missions have a set amount of enemies from the start, without any new enemies spawning.
(The amount of enemies on Vedic and Ludi does range from 33 to 67, as far as i can tell from my runs)

I did 10 runs in a row on Ludi to see an estimated amount of times on encountering a Prosecutor.

Ludi run Nr.:			Enemies:			Prosecutor:			      1			  67				   1	      2			  42				   0	      3			  63				   2	      4			  61				   1					      5			  36 				   0	      6			  38  				   1	 	      7			  33  				   1	 	      8			  57  				   0	 	      9			  33  				   0	 	     10			  36  				   1

Enemies stands for how many you have to kill during that run and Prosecutor for how many i did encounter.

I know 10 runs is not that much to have a really exact percentage of how likely it is that you will encounter Prosecutors, but i think 10 runs is a reasonable amount one would repeat a single mission in a row, for a casual gamer. (Obv. not me *cough*)

Anyway, as you can see, 6 out of 10 times i did encounter Prosecutors, which is a fair 60% and 1 out of 10 times (10% chance) i even did encounter 2 Prosecutors during one run, possibly a godsend by the RNG-Gods!

Now that brings us back to Vendic, don't worry there is no chart for the amount of runs i did.

It would be just...   too many to be worth counting and all with the same result anyway.

During all runs, i just did not encounter any Prosecutors but apart from Elite Lancers and Troopers nothing at all.
No Scorpions, Eviscerator, Seekers and of course no Guardsmen or any heavy unit.

Roughly 70%~80% of enemies were Elite Lancers and the rest Troopers.
It feels like the game is running a six sided cube with four sides for Elite Lancers and two sides for Troopers when determinating what kind of enemies are spawning from the possible pool of enemies for the map.

Conclusion:
The "Prosecutor Spawn Bug" seems to be fixed for the Grineer Shipyards and in case of Vedic the percantage value for "Elite Lancers" and "Troopers" must be off the charts, so that only these two enemy types are able to spawn.

Edited by Daikirai