Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutor Spawn Bug

EDeN153

yeah I went there straight after noticing. thought I'd try the other recently recaptured nodes though just to see if it was purely to do with the invasions.

Thank Booben the grineer are getting Ceres back. Been needing one last hyrdroid part forages but beacon farming became such a chore.

Prior to the corpus invading Nuovo, I was able to meet prosecutors there routinely, every time I'd visit.

With the Grineer having taken it back, I ran over to gather more beacons, and in 3 or 4 trips, I didn't see a single Prosecutor.

I did however see plenty of powerfists.

I'm wondering if the might not be set to spawn as they had been before powerfists were added to the spawn table there?

I've had the same experience, with more than one group.  No prosecutors at all.  

I just go to Casta defense now.

Yeah same here. There are no prosecutors on nuovo. They spawn fine on casta.

Yes Rebecca, there has been an increase in Powerfists. Thank you so much for that!! I would like to note as well that prosecutors will sometimes spawn normally on casta and sometimes they will not. It's rather hit or miss. 

I find they spawn consistently from wave 5 onwards on Casta. I have not as of yet had a run where they did not.

I used to farm Ceres, Nuovo regularly.

The disappearance of Prosecutors happened before Powerfists were added back into the game.

Ceres, Nuovo was the primary source of Prosecutors until a Corpus invasion occupied the node. When the Grineer returned, the Prosecutors did not return with them.

While you're looking at the spawn rates of Prosecutors, how about taking a look at the drop rates of Delta beacons? Because I swear to all that is holy, I'm getting sick and tired of checking my inventory after a 20+ minute Ceres Defenses only to find I have 100+ of every beacon other than Delta, which has been stuck at 1 for the past week.

That, plus the horrendous drop rates of Argon Crystals (at least for me)...eh, I don't think I'll ever have Hydroid.

Edited by SoulEchelon

That is an interesting theory and observation that will be relayed! Definitely a cause for concern, thanks for posting! Have you noticed an increase in powerfists everywhere else, or mainly Ceres?

Notably, they have appeared in fair game everywhere. On Nuovo however, the enemies are usually on only light units. Provided, the Heavy Gunner spawns there as well, but prosecutors don't exist on Nuovo atm.

I used to farm Ceres, Nuovo regularly.

The disappearance of Prosecutors happened before Powerfists were added back into the game.

Ceres, Nuovo was the primary source of Prosecutors until a Corpus invasion occupied the node. When the Grineer returned, the Prosecutors did not return with them.

Before the patch, I actually wasn't getting prosecutors to spawn in Ceres survival after it was regained from the Corpus. So, I think this has been an ongoing issue.

^ This is my experience as well, and I was there (not long) before the patch.

Edited by Chroia

Something I've been thinking for a while, Ever since Ceres was almost completely taken by corpus and pluto by grinner, wouldn't it be fair that the Prosecutor should Also be Spawnable on Pluto since it's in the same difficulty range with ceres(close enough). I don't quite know the story behind the Prosecutor(except that they got the stuff for vay hek keys) in the first place but it could be an idea for future Corpus-Controlled Ceres / Grinner Controlled Pluto.

@ Rebecca  I neglected to mention, the staff wielding grineer are also entirely missing from Nuovo now.  I'd saw the powerfists spawn as often as those staff guys did.  I've tested up to wave 15  (thought that was Wednesday night), with no Prosecutors!