Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag 3

Hirosaki_FireHeart

Question

Yes i know ive talked about them alot.....guess what? time to do so again. Officaily I a done with anything against the grineer until the G3 are nerfed to hell. I am so sick of losing to the G3.....I've lone wolf'ed the Harvester AND the Stalker yet cannot seem to beat the G3, and I also wouldve loved to know that they could show up on a nightmare missions. Even with two other players we STILL lost....I have never won aganst the G3 so until they are nerfed to hell I'm done with trying. Whatever they drop just isnt worth it. 

P.S. Saddest part is I wasnt even TRYING to look for them. 

24 answers to this question

Rhino stomp works on them. That's my usual strategy. Alternately, long hallways work, they will only attack you one on one generally, so if you find a long empty hallway with some cover across from them you can lure them in one at a time.

signed at least, that's the theory, implementation....well....good luck.

Zylo the Wolfbane

The G3 like Stalker and Zanuka aren't really that hard at the very least you just need to avoid being hit.

I was playing a grineer mission 4 or so hours ago and they showed up, i panicked  but i stayed to try and fight. And put in consideration that normal level 30 grineer were also shooting at me.

I just stayed as far away from them as possible while shooting them with my potatoe'd single forma'd rank 30 Soma.

I was able to kill them without using Stomp or roar.

You're a space ninja keep moving.

Edited by reptillicus

Loki

Invisibility

Pssst.....use Loki/Ash and cloak yourselfffff

They have killed me through invisibility without a hitch, and I was not even close. Sometimes they are easy and sometimes they are not. They seem to have some insane peak damage when they arrive and if you live through the first few seconds you can make it. Last time they arrived I had Rhino skin on, 1170 Shield 660 Health standing untop of a small hill scouting for them to come up as there was only on path. Me and 2 others were waiting there. Saw something in the distance and used rhino stomp, 2 seconds later BAM insta dead.

I would really like to know what / how they do that because sometimes I'm dead even before I see them. Other times you can stomp and kill them all while they are in the air. They seem very inconsistent in more ways then just their appearance in missions.

Yes i know ive talked about them alot.....guess what? time to do so again. Officaily I a done with anything against the grineer until the G3 are nerfed to hell. I am so sick of losing to the G3.....I've lone wolf'ed the Harvester AND the Stalker yet cannot seem to beat the G3, and I also wouldve loved to know that they could show up on a nightmare missions. Even with two other players we STILL lost....I have never won aganst the G3 so until they are nerfed to hell I'm done with trying. Whatever they drop just isnt worth it. 

P.S. Saddest part is I wasnt even TRYING to look for them. 

"THEY'RE A CHALLENGE, NERF PLEASE"

I don't see your problem, actually, I killed them with the great glory of the all powerful omnipotent glory of the Loki master race and my trusty dual ichors.

The G3 and Harvester aren't that bad.  I've soloed Harvester a couple times with lower level gear.  The problem I have is that damn Stalker and his frekking dispell.  Try to be Loki or Ash and go invisible, LOL NOPE DISPELL!  Ironskin on Rhino  LOL NOPE DISPELL!  It's OP, lame, and ridiculous.  The point of being a cool ninja with our abilities in the first place is to be able to use them on powerful enemies and it defeats the purpose if the guy you're fighting can just wave his arms around and go LOLOLOLO YOU HAVE NO BUFFS NAO FUK YOU!    It would be fine if he had an ability where he would actually have to hit you with his weapons or a special attack like an Ancient Disrupter, but the way they have it now just takes all the fun out of it.

Personally I think they should reduce the damage of the three marked magicians (Harvy, stalker and G3) and increase their health&armor.

Every time any of them shows up they either one shot me before I can even aim at them or I one shot them before they finished saying anything. Well...exept the harvester...let's face it, no-one is scared of him anymore.

Personally I think they should reduce the damage of the three marked magicians (Harvy, stalker and G3) and increase their health&armor.

Every time any of them shows up they either one shot me before I can even aim at them or I one shot them before they finished saying anything. Well...exept the harvester...let's face it, no-one is scared of him anymore.

Offcourse no1 is afraid of him, its a dog XD. just throw an EMP grenade and it will shut down (oh wait we dont have those)

At least they appear for you. Ever since they first came out I've only seen them 4 times now. And even then, nothing but Neurodes... I'm all for reducing the RNG behind them, but I've not really played them enough to notice any challenge. First 2 times I was Valkyr, used Hysteria. Another time I had Rhino, used Stomp. And the latest time I was Loki and used invisibility.

"THEY'RE A CHALLENGE, NERF PLEASE"

This, so much.

The G3 are supposed to be extremely difficult. They are the challege barrier that separates you from one of the most powerful weapons in game.

On top of that, there are few things that present an interesting challenge to geared up players. To fight the G3, my team and I had to plan and prepare, had to bring the right frames and equipment, and had to work together. Doing that made them easy, but we still didn't win every time. Sometimes mistakes were made and we all had a laugh about how badly they wrecked us. This is almost as bad as the guy who was claiming they could "instantly one-shot any frame with any mods".

They're vulnerable to faction elemental weaknesses, debuffs, and CC. Trinity, Rhino, Vauban, Banshee, Nova (if you don't care about desecrating them), radiation, viral, headshots. If you refuse to choose good tactics against them then they aren't too hard, you're not just good enough to beat them.

They tell you they're coming. You can set a trap for them easily.

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho

they dont need nerf...you just need to figure out how to kill them. its all about how you are prepared (you cant prepare for RNG thats why you should allways be ready, there is a reason why i carry my precious Dread around everytime)

Edited by S0ulre4per