The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance Issues With The Alad Alerts

Deidaku

if that's the case, you also experience performance issues in Corpus Mobile Defenses, Defenses, and Survivals(when there's good Enemy spawns in Survivals, which is what, 1.5% of the time?)?

this information can be used to narrow down what your actual issue is, so it can be resolved.

if that's the case, you also experience performance issues in Corpus Mobile Defenses, Defenses, and Survivals(when there's good Enemy spawns in Survivals, which is what, 1.5% of the time?)?

this information can be used to narrow down what your actual issue is, so it can be resolved.

Nope Just theses alerts.

in the other modes there's the occasional framerate drop 

But here's it's not really occasional. As soon as I open a door with a lot of enenmies I loose  FPS

Nope Just theses alerts.

But here's it's not really occasional. As soon as I open a door with a lot of enenmies I loose  FPS

perhaps due to the way Enemies are being spawned, a large group all at once, rather than staggering them some number of frames.

if that's it, an easy fix, making it worth trying. the Dungeonmaster can even be tweaked to do this everywhere, meaning everyone from 'low to high' performance ranges will experience less instability, if Enemies re spawned over a number of frames rather than all in the same frame.

part of Molecular Prime's tweaks was due to this, all of the Enemies dying in the same frame caused performance hitches for some users - now they properly chain. it actually looks better, and also performs better. everybody won.

we can do the same here.