Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Spaceship. Dmg..q

dandin3

i just say what happened to me
i am leveling up my nova and i do the spaceship solo... and even i have Shield and health mod on [400 and 600] i die with 5 or 6 shots from moa.. i was like with?!... revive and again the same thing.

so i assumed the nova defends it's bad . so i take my 5 forma ash full defend mod's. [660s 990h rage and QT] and i die with 6 shots from teach lvl 19..

idk maybe it's just me ...
but it really annoying... anyone else have that problem?
[sry for my english hope u get me]

i just say what happened to me
i am leveling up my nova and i do the spaceship solo... and even i have Shield and health mod on [400 and 600] i die with 5 or 6 shots from moa.. i was like with?!... revive and again the same thing.

so i assumed the nova defends it's bad . so i take my 5 forma ash full defend mod's. [660s 990h rage and QT] and i die with 6 shots from teach lvl 19..

idk maybe it's just me ...
but it really annoying... anyone else have that problem?
[sry for my english hope u get me]

Its a challenging part of the game where you actually have to try not get hit and use some cover. I actually prefer this to any other game type there is.

oh... lol  me. 
tnx ppl...next time i solo more careful

AND 
YashiroSora
yes it was fun,,,, but i was not rdy for it..:D

I main Loki, is ready for anything :D (you know, cloak and all). But for these alerts, i just for full range with Volt and literally do mass electric chair execution XD( but i need to watch where i Overload since i can die faster than i cast :/).

Edited by YashiroSora