Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Warframe Kill Stealing Character... Go!

-ODIN-Bibimbap

There are three annoying kinds of players I encounter:

1) Rhino with super range Stomp that annihilates everything, even things in the next room, particularly while I'm trying to scrape up the mere 10 Melee kills for my affinity bonus challenge, especially during Extermination missions.

2) Nova that apparently only ever throws down Molecular Prime, particularly if I'm running Nekros and trying to Desecrate everything for great justice and benefit of whole team.

3) Two Pack: Zephyr and Hydroid in an apparent duel to see which is superior; throwing everything around with Tornados or throwing everything around with Tentacle Swarms for the entire freakin' game.

Am I the only one who find it strange why OP use Radial Disarm and invivibility to melee with loki instead of just invivibility ?

Disarm makes them no threat, even stray shots can catch you if they still have guns. Also its better for your teammates if no enemies have guns.

most people gon agree its nova i suppose

"you get this kill, and I get ALLLL THEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE KILLS....."

i think someone said that somewhere idk

LMAO just came upon this...btw I said this.

In any case Broberon is super effective at the start of a match or an easy mission....but Reckoning sucks TBH you'd have to smash them like 5 times in a row, not counting the heavy gunners and or techs

New Nova is very balanced, this is how she should have been in the beginning, after her nerf, It's  wave controlled by continuation, it's not instant...which is great on reg. missions because it also has a time that the enemies are primed. It makes more sense for her to the "risk/reward" factor on her.

Honestly now, none of the frames are OP, but there are some frames that could def. use a scaling buff. Otherwise you're just a pest to the enemy after a good while.

Edited by Swaggergasted