Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Warframe Kill Stealing Character... Go!

-ODIN-Bibimbap

whine, whine, b1tch, moan. My god really? its a co op game, with a run solo option, you miserable so and so. Don't run with randoms if you want to dictate other players play styles. Why don't you make the "do as I want clan" for players who only want to bask in your killing glory? You either can't kill or you don't have the frames to spam powers yourself, so you start a thread looking for sympathy. Kill stealing? its just like the kid who can't keep up in a race. "Mum its the other kids trainers!" not his fat arse. Its morons like you that got nova and trinity nerfed for the rest of us. Well congratulations, good job. Must be great to see DE responding to its vocal public and supporting you in your quest to put training wheels on all our frames, just so you can keep up with the big boys.

To whom are you referring? Have you read this thread completely?

Look, most of us agree that kill stealing is irrelevant in this co-op game. But to say that ANYTHING GOES as far as "play styles" is ridiculous. There are right, team-oriented ways to play these missions or wrong, "Imma gonna copter ahead, blow everything up, spread drops all over the map, F*** everyone else" ways.

No, it's morons using Nova that got it nerfed. Cause-effect.

Again, it's the ego-driven players that get things nerfed - how?

1. John Wayne copters around, blows everything up, spreads out drops, screws up spawns and prolongs Defense waves--- problem? Ego.

2. Disgruntled whiner who played with Big John who also wants most kills comes to forums, sits on DE's lap and sobs, "Plz nerf Nova DE Rebecca. I think you're swell". Problem? Bruised ego.

Those of us who just want there to be some maturity, responsibility, and a team mentality expressed in the game don't give a rip about nerfs and so-called balance, and ESPECIALLY not kills. We just want the BS kiddie play to stop.

"There is a time for everything under the sun". -King Solomon

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007

referring to the guy who started the thread. yes read the lot. yes see a lot of people agree that kill stealing is not an issue. no don't agree about nerfing. yes agree morons who spread the drops out should be boiled in orange juice. BS kiddie play unlikely to stop as some of the kids are more mature than the adult players and currently no way to stop them logging on (the immature players of any age I mean). but basically I agree with everything you said .. apart from nerfing I liked trinity's god mode and nova's mp but I wasn't one of the guys using them willy nilly. Only for high end mission types which is why I am sad to see them go.

"don't cry because its over, smile because it happened" Dr Seuss

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

Its morons like you that got nova and trinity "balanced" for the rest of us. 

apart from "balancing".  I liked trinity's god mode and nova's mp but I wasn't one of the guys using them willy nilly. Only for high end mission types which is why I am sad to see them go.

Fixed.

Though I'll agree on one thing. 

This thread is silly. Should be titled >Most annoying kind of players. 

referring to the guy who started the thread. yes read the lot. yes see a lot of people agree that kill stealing is not an issue. no don't agree about nerfing. yes agree morons who spread the drops out should be boiled in orange juice. BS kiddie play unlikely to stop as some of the kids are more mature than the adult players and currently no way to stop them logging on. but basically I agree with everything you said .. apart from nerfing I liked trinity's god mode and nova's mp but I wasn't one of the guys using them willy nilly. Only for high end mission types which is why I am sad to see them go.

Oh, don't get me wrong, when I say I don't give a rip about nerfs or this "balance" the Gods of Gaming herald, I don't mean I agree with the imposed nerfs.  I'm just stating that instead of coming to the forums and whining about the need to "balance" these wonderful powers people should be instructed on how to use them.  Proper time, proper place.

But as you said, no way to stop them from logging in.  And the nerf train continues........

I don't want anything to be nerfed :) i simply posted this thread to see who would agree with me about those annoying kill stealing inconsiderate immature childish players out there...

Remember tho bro, kill-stealing is irrelevant..a minor symptom of an epidemic disease.. a mere number at the end of the mission or on some lame leaderboard.  It's the playing style that's behind the "kill-stealers" you speak of that needs to be addressed.  

All selfish playing ends up being counterproductive.  In EVERY way imaginable.  Whether here in the forums or in a mission.

^ :) as i said dethmonkey, i wasnt complaining or asking for nerfs... i was simply looking to see who would agree with me

Why?

Do you feel like it's an opinion that needs validation?

When have opinions ever needed validation?

When has that validation (or typical lack thereof) ever changed them?

This game is slowly going from a co-op game with a solo mode to a solo game with a co-op mode.

The only thing that needs to happen now is the forums get shut down and all useful info get run through the wiki and reddit.

DE isn't killing this game, the players are.

That's not overwhelmingly surprising though...

It's a game that caters to the most volatile and destructive of demographics: Men ages 16-24.

I find this kind of funny actually.  Normally I wouldn't have even been drawn to this type of game (I usually loathe shooters) except Warframe is cooperative.

That being said, a booben with a tricked-out Penta just melts stuff all day.  And Nova...what can you say that hasn't already been said?

On the other hand, if you're just looking to be a tool, try a Frost with extra range/duration.  I brought one in to a random defense alert and because the other guys weren't staying too close to the cryopod, I was dropping Snow Globe over it.  Wasn't long before one guy started whining about it, and in the most offensive way possible.  I allowed him to continue his juvenile rant, and on the very last round since he was being such a dink I dropped about 6 of them all over the central platform.  I thought he was going to come unglued.  It was rather humorous.  The other guys were laughing at him too, so it was Good-Times™. 

I get so absolutely sick and tired when this topic of kill stealing comes up, if you are so focused on kills then you shouldn't be playing defense when the goal is actually protecting the pod by any means, not how many kills you get. Also if your one of those idiots that runs around like a lunatic instead of staying in the XP radius then you don't deserve any XP from the Novas or Oberons or any other AOE type frame, go to Mercury and play solo and get all the kills you want, then when you decide to put your big boy pants on then come back to defense and play it like you should.

I get so absolutely sick and tired when this topic of kill stealing comes up, if you are so focused on kills then you shouldn't be playing defense when the goal is actually protecting the pod by any means, not how many kills you get. Also if your one of those idiots that runs around like a lunatic instead of staying in the XP radius then you don't deserve any XP from the Novas or Oberons or any other AOE type frame, go to Mercury and play solo and get all the kills you want, then when you decide to put your big boy pants on then come back to defense and play it like you should.

All of this.

You can't kill steal in this game, this thread is $&*&*#(%&.

Seriously you have no idea how $&*&*#(%& you sound when you say kill steal in a pve game where everyones objective is the same also when everyone gets the same amount of xp and loot.

Seriously man don't post this again its reducing the iq of the playbase.

Edited by Mageroeth

best annoying build is a max efficiency max range mag, it doesnt even kill the mobs, it just flings them all over the map making it severely annoying for anyone to kill anything....and it only costs 5 energy a pull,muwhahahahahah

Edited by MerelyARumor

best annoying build is a max efficiency max range mag, it doesnt even kill the mobs, it just flings them all over the map making it severely annoying for anyone to kill anything....and it only costs 5 energy a pull,muwhahahahahah

I like the cut of your jib, sir. LOL  Well-played!

Any freakin frame capable of large, instant AoE nuke when you're playing as Nyx (or any frame without a large, instant AoE nuke really). I love this game, but competing for kills blows so @(*()$ hard. I did an alert earlier with a Rhino, Saryn, and Oberon. First thing the Saryn did upon running into the very first group of enemies was use what was clearly a max range Miasma.

First thing I did was sigh because I knew what the rest of the level was going to be like.

Edited by BabyChooChoo