Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Excalibur Prime Ever Be Something That Us Mortals Can Get?

KanmaX92

So when I first saw this game, my only obsession was the Excalibur Prime because that paint job and appearance of the frame is amazing. My question for the devs is will I ever be able to own the Excalibur Prime?

I totally understand the exclusivity of the frame for the people whom supported the game from its early years but please DE please make this available some time in the future! 

I'll never understand the rampant and widespread desire of peeps to obtain this frame, which by the way will never be re-released so nanner nanner boo boo :p

Seriously, just get an Excal, color him spiffily and throw a Forma on him and play pretend.

It's pretty easy for the older people to say "no" because they are the ones that have the exclusive items... It makes them feel special. Honestly.....

As long as the exclusive items remain as weapon retextures, appearances like Syandanas, or the extremely slight variant of the original Warfame with some visual changes... Then I'm happy... Really the only this they have "exclusive" are visuals are the most.

All we can do is hope... Maybe the prime will return as a reward for being a Beta tester! Who knows.

Edited by Bayle_Fire

Since apparently it's now ok to have more threads about Founders stuff, I'll add in my input. I wish DE would go ahead and bring it back so that there aren't threads popping up everyday about it. Yeah, it's a legal issue, but maybe DE should go ahead and get prepared for that. You know, good faith and all. I'd take a refund, or a guarantee to get all items of the next Prime Access pack and recompense. But I'd prefer to get my two hundred something dollars back.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

See, the difference between Excalibur Prime and the bullS#&$ exclusives (Tethra/Cicero/Primed Chamber) is that 1) Excal Prime is 99% aesthetic (only gets a crappy extra polarity and an almost non-existent shield regen buff) and 2) people paid good money for him. 

It's only easy for the older people to say "no" because they are the ones that have the exclusive items... It makes them feel special. Honestly.....

As long as the exclusive items remain as weapon retextures, appearances like Syandanas, or the extremely slight variant of the original Warfame with some visual changes... Then I'm happy... Really the only this they have "exclusive" are visuals are the most.

All we can do is hope... Maybe the prime will return as a reward for being a Beta tester! Who knows.

That's a big el wrongo there mister.  I say no to this yet do not have said Founder item being that I'm a PS4 player.

I do however feel that some things should come back, ironically enough I have all those very things I think should return.  Things like the Cicero and Tethra mods for instance.

Founders items and closed beta items are a whole different bag though, not even slightly the same thing.

I'm a founder and I don't think he should be exclusive. Give us plat refunds+ an exclusive skin, but making the "prime" exclusive means no one but us will ever complete the set and that stinks.

Edited by Chupacabra