Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Errr...ummm...wow

TMadness

So I've been away from the game for about a year and missed a lot of the updates. I've been playing pretty hardcore for the past month and I just saw some of the live streams specifically*..#29...all I can say is...

4fa08cf52ce96.png

Great job on the game!

Edited by TMadness

Umm until its released there is only grind? (espically Dev #29 stuff)

Just to point out we were promised three real endgame features this year and still waiting on any sign of two of them. 

A jaded constant player I may be but it aint Great until its in the game. 

Edited by MDRLOz

Just to point out we were promised three real endgame features this year and still waiting on any sign of two of them. 

They said Focus is slated to be included in Update 14, still no sign on proxy wars though. 

They said Focus is slated to be included in Update 14, still no sign on proxy wars though. 

That's kind of what Dark Sectors were originally meant to be (Badlands) but it evolved into a constant derailment of tyrannical taxes and conflicts.

Any sign? These features are well on their way, and as far as I know, the year is far from over.

Caution, white knighting, may cause anger 

Finally someone who isnt complaining about le progress ;#

Warframe only gets dull boring and repetitive if you dont engineer weird and unnecescary situations imo, but for people who like experiencing new content, which is kind warframes holy grail-ish kinda thing, waiting too long really hits their nerves

DE has to strivw to keep up with other games, build a new playerbase and keep its old one, so i'd give em a break for now :3

Since there are still about 5 /6 months left int he year, i dont mind waiting for the other two endgame concepts

Godspeed :D

Caution, white knighting, may cause anger 

Finally someone who isnt complaining about le progress ;#

Warframe only gets dull boring and repetitive if you dont engineer weird and unnecescary situations imo, but for people who like experiencing new content, which is kind warframes holy grail-ish kinda thing, waiting too long really hits their nerves

DE has to strivw to keep up with other games, build a new playerbase and keep its old one, so i'd give em a break for now :3

Since there are still about 5 /6 months left int he year, i dont mind waiting for the other two endgame concepts

Godspeed :D

As players we tend to complain about how long developers take to put out...new content. I have to agree for the first year I played it was only on a casual basis and after that became very repetitive...right now the most interesting thing for me is building a clan (6 members deep) and the clan dojo (all research done in a week) These things really picked up steam...in the past year and I think the direction and improvements this group of people are making will yield a better product over time and most importantly I believe they are dedicated in doing so. I don't foresee too many failed promises from them. To them...

colorful-awesome-meme-face-memes.jpg

That's kind of what Dark Sectors were originally meant to be (Badlands) but it evolved into a constant derailment of tyrannical taxes and conflicts.

That was the whole point.  What did you expect?  All they need are their own tilesets and the upcoming pvp should make conflicts themselves very... interesting... indeed.

we have one of the three just still being changed out, and a second which only revealed the Red Veil but still not feature complete.