Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

hey i've been looking for a new clan since the clan i was in is cmepletely dead, my warframe user is liveeatbreathetitans, steam is lovelyasfuck (sorry for the profanity),  my region is asia and my master rank is 9. if there are still some spots left i hope i can get in. :)

Edited by liveeatbreathetitans

On 12/3/2017 at 6:54 AM, Iota said:

Funny story I was in this clan back in 2015 but I took a long hiatus. Now me and my friend are back into this game and looking for a clan to be a part of!

IGN: Iota

On 12/3/2017 at 1:10 PM, cata1yct said:

I need a clan, desperately

IGN: cata1yct

On 12/3/2017 at 5:24 PM, reuell said:

I'd like to join the clan as a new player. I play every day.

IGN: reuell

On 12/3/2017 at 6:15 PM, mitspieler_ said:

Hi, playing for a few weeks now and looking for some friendly company. I'm around for a few hours everyday. IGN: mitspieler_

On 12/4/2017 at 5:52 PM, Mr.Saazbaum said:

IGN:Mr.Saazbaum 

I'd like to join

Done

On 12/5/2017 at 5:14 AM, Themanwithideas said:

Hello returning player with a new acount. I am interested in joining your clan but my work schedule is unpredictable and when I can play goes from everyday to once a week is there a way for you to acomidate me or should I look elsewhere?

you can try to apply

On 12/5/2017 at 6:14 AM, _Mikamura said:

Hi, new guy here ! Looking for a clan to join. I'm 6 not so for to 7.

IGN: _Mikamura

Thanks !

On 12/6/2017 at 8:32 PM, Natrizald said:

Henlo, im looking for a clan that is active, friendly, with people that are willing to help eachother out and as i was searching through the clan list and this clan seems nice :laugh:

if there are slots left, i would like to join please :inlove: 

Region : Asia
MR 11
IGN : Natrizald

18 hours ago, EpiCLegend2035 said:

Hey I've been looking for a new clan for awhile now. Hoping to find new friends to play with :D

IGN: EpiCLegend2035

MR: 13

13 hours ago, ZevonFB said:

Hi ya, first time using this website, so i might have accidently "Quoted" the whole post, but i think i fixed that. Anyway, im interested in joining your clan, my Warframe username is ZevonFB, hope to join soon :)

done

19 hours ago, liveeatbreathetitans said:

hey i've been looking for a new clan since the clan i was in is cmepletely dead, my warframe user is liveeatbreathetitans, steam is lovelyasfuck (sorry for the profanity),  my region is asia and my master rank is 9. if there are still some spots left i hope i can get in. :)

give me your IGN

IGN: Cronwolf

MR: 2

I'm a new player who would love to find an active, friendly clan with chatty people to socialize with, and to find people who could guide me through the game and take on some missions. I have Discord and a microphone. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

4 hours ago, Cronwolf said:

IGN: Cronwolf

MR: 2

I'm a new player who would love to find an active, friendly clan with chatty people to socialize with, and to find people who could guide me through the game and take on some missions. I have Discord and a microphone. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

3 hours ago, Grixxar said:

IGN: Grixxar

MR: 3

I'm new to warframe and looking for a home. I have zero knowledge of this game so im looking forward to meeting people who can teach me the do and don'ts in this game. :)

Done

New player here,started playing a few weeks ago.

Looking for a fun friendly & helpful clan as this game can be a little overwhelming for a new player,so much to do & so little is explained.

I'd love to join & have fun together.

IGN : Tweekah

MR : 6

Thanks!