Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

IGN: Quioxic

Hey, I just recently came back for update 19. I've been playing WF on and off since beta but never really got into it. In regards to everything added in the past year or so I'm a newbie, so I've been looking for a clan to get some experience with.

On 12/3/2016 at 1:35 AM, Dogmacks said:

Hello Noire!

back from a break and wanting to join a great clan if you still have room

22 hours ago, technastorm said:

IGN: Quioxic

Hey, I just recently came back for update 19. I've been playing WF on and off since beta but never really got into it. In regards to everything added in the past year or so I'm a newbie, so I've been looking for a clan to get some experience with.

12 hours ago, Namarax said:

i'd like an invite please! 

my ign is Namarax

12 hours ago, SafeSlacks said:

Hello,

I have played warframe in the past and recently started playing again.
I would like to join your clan 

IGN: SafeSlacks

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

Hi there,I've recently been picking up this game again,and I'd like to join your clan.I've been a member in the past but have been kicked most likely due to inactivity.I'll be playing much more frequently and would love to rejoin since I've had a nice experience with this clan before.

IGN:GokuSSJGodSon

On 12/4/2016 at 5:55 PM, GokuSSJGodSon said:

Hi there,I've recently been picking up this game again,and I'd like to join your clan.I've been a member in the past but have been kicked most likely due to inactivity.I'll be playing much more frequently and would love to rejoin since I've had a nice experience with this clan before.

IGN:GokuSSJGodSon

On 12/4/2016 at 8:14 PM, VrektSinceNow said:

Hello! I left my previous clan so you can now send me invite... Sorry for problems.

IGN: VrektSinceNow

On 12/5/2016 at 0:17 AM, XxZombiexSlayerxX said:

hello i would like to join this clan ign:XxZombiexSlayerxX

20 hours ago, ThePro1998 said:

Hey, i would like to join :)

IGN: ThePro1998

19 hours ago, AcetylCoA said:

are you still recruiting?
if so, i would like to join

IGN: AcetylCoA

Invites sent! Welcome to EN!

To unquoted players waiting to join, we're currently full at the moment and you guys will have to wait a day or two before we have more slots for you guys. We apologize for the inconvenience, please be patient with us, thank you. =)

On 12/7/2016 at 0:12 AM, COOLTiKK said:

Hey, my IGN is COOLTiKK,

been around for 3 years with no clan hopefully I can get in this one. 8))

On 12/7/2016 at 6:37 AM, Prydaz said:

Started warframe for almost 3 year on xbox MR19 and back on a fresh start who like to join the clan

IGN : Prydaz

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hello. My IGN is Hunter4all

Its been 2 years since i played ( i think, maybe more ), had a long break because...well...my clan disbanded and i cant play solo..i need friends so.. hopefully, i can find some new friends to socialize and play with now.

2 hours ago, Hunter4all said:

Hello. My IGN is Hunter4all

Its been 2 years since i played ( i think, maybe more ), had a long break because...well...my clan disbanded and i cant play solo..i need friends so.. hopefully, i can find some new friends to socialize and play with now.

34 minutes ago, BlodyNine said:

Hi. Could I get an invite.

I hope I will find people on European timezone. Also maybe some people with patience and willingness to help figure out the game.

Thanks.

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire.