The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi there! This is my first time posting in the forums as I'm trying to find a clan with a great community. My previous clan is quite inactive as there is like less than 5 Tennos online when I'm playing (could be due to Timezone diff). Furthermore my friend is inside EN right now and he told me that it's a great clan to join hence why I'm here to apply. 

If it's possible, may I be a part of EN? My IGN: xHunterald (MR7 and an active player)  Thanks anyways :D

looking for mostly active clan, can i join?

IGN: 20011011

Invite sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hi there! This is my first time posting in the forums as I'm trying to find a clan with a great community. My previous clan is quite inactive as there is like less than 5 Tennos online when I'm playing (could be due to Timezone diff). Furthermore my friend is inside EN right now and he told me that it's a great clan to join hence why I'm here to apply. 

If it's possible, may I be a part of EN? My IGN: xHunterald (MR7 and an active player)  Thanks anyways :D

Hey there, you have to leave your current clan to join ours. Just post here again once you have done so. We will be waiting =)

I'm a returning player, but my clan died off, your clan sounds like a good group to be in!

IGN: Liqua

Returning player, Rank 9, 10 Frames, looking for a reasonably active clan

IGN: Vitriolic_Crux

Invite sent, cheers

IGN: skynflyck

I left my previous clan because they jumped down my throat for saying budweiser and nicotine gum is less preferable than orange juice and toothpaste...I really wish that was a joke but it's not. I'm an adult, I play video games to have fun not be censored I tell jokes I enjoy myself I'm looking for a clan with close to the same principles.

Edited by Skynflyck

hi i am bing chong  i would like to join ur clan  mine ign is ngabc   thank you

hi i am bing chong  i would like to join ur clan  mine ign is ngabc   thank you

My salutations. I'm interested in joining your clan as well.

IGN is Arch_Magus.

IGN: skynflyck

I left my previous clan because they jumped down my throat for saying budweiser and nicotine gum is less preferable than orange juice and toothpaste...I really wish that was a joke but it's not. I'm an adult, I play video games to have fun not be censored I tell jokes I enjoy myself I'm looking for a clan with close to the same principles.

Invites are sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hey I would be grateful if you allowed me to join your clan!

IGN: wiggly_ninja

You have to leave your current clan before you can join ours. Just post here again once you have done so, we will be waiting! =D

IGN: Unfuqwitabl

Eyo

I'm a newbie on pc, coming from console warframe; my IGN is Tsolerif. I look forward to clanning it up!

Hello,

I just started playing warframe and wanted to join a clan.Can I please get an invite? IGN:Ghostlyillusion

IGN: Sevvernz

I want join...

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)