Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello, i was reading your post and i find this clan  very suitable for me. I would like to ask if i can join and try to be part or something less then game and both playing and comunicating. Im not the kind of guy who like to kill everything and move one, im more about killing and enjoy some friendship  with clan members. 

Hi this is blurcandyx, looking for an active clan to play/farm/chat with, hoping to be able to find fun and laughter in games,

i do not have any previous clan in warframe. and my mr is 8 thanks.

IGN :    ZomoZ

MR 8

Sofar I have Gmag Prime Frost Prime Volt Prime and a few non primes

Looking for active to chat with and farm my life away

Sounds awesome.

Currently MR 10

IGN: LewdBanana

An invite would be awesome! IGN: xcloudfox

Hi I would like to join cause my friends are forcing me. 

IGN: CodeGeazz

Hello, i was reading your post and i find this clan  very suitable for me. I would like to ask if i can join and try to be part or something less then game and both playing and comunicating. Im not the kind of guy who like to kill everything and move one, im more about killing and enjoy some friendship  with clan members. 

Invites are sent! Welcome to the Noire =D

Hi I'm Flowsssss I've been playing warframe for 3 years but I stopped for a while and now I'm returning and I'm looking for a fun clan to hang out. :)) anyway already mentioned my IGN but here it is again.

IGN: Flowsssss

Hi I'm Flowsssss I've been playing warframe for 3 years but I stopped for a while and now I'm returning and I'm looking for a fun clan to hang out. :)) anyway already mentioned my IGN but here it is again. IGN: Flowsssss

Hello! 

Been away from Warframe for a few months.

Would love to join your clan if you have a spot. Very active.

IGN: dbExCy

MR: 9

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

hi can i get an invite to clan

my ign -tha-klappa-faec-kihler-

i started playing wf when nova prime access release and i stopped when volt prime release.

:D could you guys send me an invite?

ig: CuriousMole 

Returning MR10 here :)

Invites are sent! Welcome to EN =)

greetings, currently looking for a new clain and a friend of mine that is currently in yours pointed me towards yours.

the reason i m looking for a clan and the reason i left my previous one is because i got tired of it being inactive and having to fully contribute to everything from research to room building.

(LKG01A_Duke , PC)

Edited by LKG01A_Duke

I would love to join this clan

my ign is "shravan9432" ty :D

greetings, currently looking for a new clain and a friend of mine that is currently in yours pointed me towards yours.

the reason i m looking for a clan and the reason i left my previous one is because i got tired of it being inactive and having to fully contribute to everything from research to room building.

(LKG01A_Duke , PC)

Invites are sent! Welcome to EN =)

hey dude pls add me my name is nexeson1 :D

Hello if you wamt me IGN: Bruce_Wayne12

I'd like to join if you guys are still recruiting!

IGN: Morawn

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

I want to join. 2 Accounts: MEEBOSS, 4EVERNOOB

Had to leave last clan because I was the only active member and don't want to join a small clan and see the same results.

Thanks

Please leave your current clan and just post on this thread again once you have done so. Thanks and we will be waiting =)

Can you invite me please?

I haven't played in 6 months so I forgot even some of the controls TT~TT

I'll at least be active weekly

You have to leave your current clan before joining us, just post here when you have done so, we will be waiting! =)